Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Glad to see the thread up. Just a note, you messed up the links on Syndicate and Dead Island. :)

e: I took 33.

Tsurupettan fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Dec 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Took 19. I'm thinking of getting Secret World too, already picked up Viking and Hell Yeah, both are pretty decent so far.

You should get it. It's B2P, has a decent and growing goon presence. The gameplay in terms of pushing buttons isn't the freshest and most original, but the story and such is great, and the actual mechanics behind combat are fairly interesting.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

AmazonTony posted:

Oh wow, well I PM'ed Ozma, thanks for the heads up.

You can take some of that money you don't pay out in taxes and just buy another avatar! :v:

I'm just kidding, I love not paying sales tax.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

AmazonTony posted:

I'm working on getting in touch with Rhode Island (not a joke).

Even if it isn't a joke, it just seems kind of funny to contact a state to discount a video game. :3:

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

AmazonTony posted:

Also, my dog is adorable and we're giving away games this week:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152342678695261&set=a.10151362562415261.817101.137830960260&type=1&theater

He's on the right, his name is Paddington.

I'll take a copy of The Last Story. Thanks, AmazonTony! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

I thought online retailers in general didn't have to pay sales tax in most states :confused:

'Generally speaking' I think you only pay sales tax if they own a physical site in the state you are purchasing in, minus a few legal outliers. I am not a lawyer.

• Locked thread