Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.
Forgive my ignorance, but say I buy Shogun 2 collection and it activates on steam, does that mean it will show up in my Steam library, or will i always have to go through Amazon to redownload?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

AmazonTony posted:

It'll show up in your Steam Library. NOTE on the Sega Total War Collections:

If our bundles list out games by line item with links to the individual detail page on Amazon then you will get an individual code or download per game.

In the case of the Sega Total War Collections, you will only get one key that activates all those games, if you own some already I think Steam treats it like they normally do and you don't get extras.

Again, this is only the case with the total war collections.

Thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate it!

• Locked thread