Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

AmazonTony posted:

No free Xboxes but I spoke with Ozma and Axemaniac. Ozma, in turn, spoke with the admins for the site, who gave me the thumbs up.

Which they all funneled to me since *I* have the final say on EVERYTHING here. I graciously granted the request and continued to sip wine from my gold chalice. You're welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
I live in Oregon so I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck about sales tax.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Dave Angel posted:

It's tax avoidance rather than tax evasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tywGmsMBp4

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Tsurupettan posted:

I'll take a copy of The Last Story. Thanks, AmazonTony! :3:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
Is there a reason I'm missing as to why we should move this thread to PGS aside from keeping it private? I'll talk to Ozma about it.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

AmazonTony posted:

? I'm not sure anyone was talking about moving the thread. They were saying I should create a PGS thread to give the keys away. Instead I just provided an email address to send me requests for keys.

Does that work?

Oh most definitely, I just missed the main reason for creating a separate thread for PGS.

CARRY ON WITH YOUR SWEET GOON DEALS

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
Let's try to move beyond Tony's avatar and how Amazon is comparable to Hitler. This thread is about sweet deals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Disargeria posted:

Hey Florida isn't that bad :(

I think we can all agree that it is one of the worst states to exist. Let's move on and accept that as truth.

• Locked thread