Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.
I took 17. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

Kharmakazy posted:

Now someone tell me what a backfill is...

Wondering the same thing. It sounds like something I should sign up for in order to beat some sort of rush.

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

Rookersh posted:

Hey Tony.

When you guys restock your Anno 1404 Gold keys, you should pester Ubisoft about getting some Steam key versions. I doubt they'll do it, but hell it's free for them to get you Steam keys, and you've managed it in the past. You'd be the only way to get Anno 1404 on Steam, and I imagine you'd get a few sales off that.

Also you guys really need to redo your UI for the games section. I get that you have to compete with not only the other Amazon guys, but also the other consoles, but as is, to even try to figure out whats on sale, I have to go to games > sales > ignore console games, then go over a few pages. And if something is a daily deal, well I'm hosed and won't know about it. Compared to Steam which is just "Open Tab - These are the important things" "Open Wishlist - These are what I want to watch out for." it could use a bit of help. When most of my information is coming from you posting here/people posting in the Steam thread to go check out Amazon, something is wrong.

I would also buy 1404 for Steam.

I'm not sure how you get to the games but you don't see this if you go to Shop by Department > Digital Games and Software? The big image changes for each weekly sale and takes you to it. The Game Downloads (For PC and MAC)link takes you to the main page for Digital Downloads.

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.
Tony, do you think you can ask them if they'll put the CK2 pack back up on Friday or Saturday for those of us who want it but also want to wait? That is if I'm understanding correctly that all of the sales on Paradox stuff end today except for the 2012 pack which they're allowing to run till Saturday.

I guess this is dumb. Google says its 4am in Iceland. I'll take my chances and wait though.

Resdfru fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Feb 1, 2013

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

kater posted:

Thanks for the heads up...

This has always been a very minor annoyance with Amazon's marketing emails. I get the emails about the sale a week after the sale is over and the price is back to normal. Without fail, every single week. Its not a big deal cause I manually check the sales but I always wonder why. Maybe its automated or something.

• Locked thread