Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass
I really like that there are so many steam-redeemable games on amazon's digital store, Steam is just really convenient beyond its own store for managing digital games for me, but I like having the option of buying elsewhere.
I am glad curmudgeonly goons didn't chase you away Tony :swoon:

Edit: Also let's get The Saboteur sometime again for cheap so I can blow up some nazis

PlushCow fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Dec 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass
Tony, you know what's fun? Killin' nazis. You know what makes it better? Doing it on the cheap.

With that in mind if you can talk to your pals at EA and get The Saboteur down to like $10 I'd kill a lot of nazis :black101:

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Palpek posted:

Dawn of War deal is over right? The page gives me "This item is currently unavailable."

Yea it's over, it was a 12 hour deal yesterday.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass
Yes, California has tax for physical goods from Amazon, not digital. Digital is still tax-free (Thankfully! I buy many kindle books.)

And Tony, thanks for that Stronghold Kingdoms / Stronghold HD for free deal last week. I loved the original Stronghold an am glad to get it in digital form, and the Kingdoms game has been pretty fun as well! I spent a little gift-card money on the game because I want Firefly Studios to keep on truckin' and to support good deals like that.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

workingdogv1 posted:

Oh cool, Saboteur download on sale? Yoink.

For others: http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-40490The-Saboteur-Download/dp/B004BA5EOC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_vg_2

Oh, and you can register it on Origin, which I really don't mind these days.

Grabbed this one, thanks Tony! Great, if flawed, open world game, probably the only one where I did optional stuff just because it's fun. Fun to blow up Nazis, that is :black101:

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass
Hey Tony, will Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag digital Steam version be $35 tomorrow as well? Also is it possible for you to discount the Steam-Gold edition the -$25 the standard edition is getting? I'd normally just buy the standard and then the season pass on Steam, but it looks like the Gold edition gets the preorder stuff as well, and I would like more stuff because I love Assassin's Creed :)

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Zedd posted:

This is the lowest AC4: Black Flag will go for a while, correct?

Amazon had it for $30 on Cyber Monday, but I wouldn't expect it to go to that low again this sale around unless it does on Steam and Amazon price matches, and I think that is unlikely.

Also it looks like the season pass is down to $15, so I'm going to pick that up myself. I think the only different between the Gold edition and getting the base game + dlc, is that the Gold edition comes with the preorder bonuses too if you care.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Xeras posted:

When looking at games I'm not seeing anywhere that I have a credit even though I have a $25 credit balance. Is there a way to be sure a credit will apply to the game before buying it?

When you click "buy & download" on the editor's choice games and you have one of the $5 coupons it will show it on the checkout page; you'll still have to click another button to complete the transaction, and it will say "promo applied" in the summary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Crabtree posted:

Has Tony already answered why even older orders of the CE of Bravery Default are finally going to ship by Feb 11 or should I just file that under "Amazon had no idea a JRPG that wasn't SMT IV or RA: Awakening could be so popular"?

AmazonTony is "Marketing Manager for Amazon's Digital Video Games team," from the OP, he doesn't deal with physical game sales.

• Locked thread