Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

AmazonTony posted:

Thanks for the heads up, I just PMed Ozma and asked for permissions to edit the OP.
Also the Need for Speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Are there going to be any more short and crazy sales like with Shogun 2 going for $2.50?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Oh Tony, can you fix the Sega Action Only Pack? Could it be a bit cheaper, please?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Are any Shogun 2 DLC going to be 75% off?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Can you magically make the Darksiders Franchise available?

edit: AWWWW.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Dec 25, 2012

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I wish I could hand my EA credit to someone who would use it. EA refuses to be sensible with their Origin-only discounts limited to one day.

Syndicate 2-Pack $120.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Are the sales for Shogun 2 and Max Payne 3 accurate? MP3 is not that old and going for 75%, while Shogun 2 is still Steam discounted at 66%. It seems bad that MP3 is already being heavily discounted.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jan 1, 2013

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I couldn't decide on what DLC was worth it, then the price corrected.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Sean Archer posted:

Is the THQ mega-pack going to go back up? :negative:
Is there something you want to trade for? I took a few games.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Lord Lambeth posted:

There is a mod that makes the shooty bits more fun.
I use the Dead Star mod and ignore weapons.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I sent a message to that mail address some time ago.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Overlord 2 is very disappointing. The animations of everything that moved looked like they were highly exaggerated or on crack. It runs at a capped fps and it stands out.
The only good thing they added to the game was reviving minions at a cost. When they addressed the minions getting stuck in places, they made them randomly disappear, even when the game hiccups and costs you half your army. The usefulness of your Greens are almost nonexistent. The maps do not benefit them at all and you spend lots of time without any minions or full of murder machines that make the bombers and flamers from Overlord look harmless. The sections are basically divided between Romans and monsters. They stand in place and acts like the same puzzle you solved many times already and they respawn if you don't kill them fast enough. Lots of stun-locking if you fight them yourself.

An early dungeon full of crafting gems appear early in the game. If you don't spend an hour or so grinding them, you will be stuck with nothing to make that requires them, for many hours. The stuff you make for your Overlord is nebulous in its effectiveness and is basically taking an extra hit or two with each tier and not any of the fun stuff from Overlord. Your Overlord is also considerably weaker and won't fight multiple enemies on his own. Your UI is minimized and won't display what spells you can use and need to be held down for a short time or longer. Do you want to mind control or murder? Could be a second or two difference with charging up spells or overcharging and ruining your Overlord's growth.

The story is boring and the ending is a literal waste of time and effort. Be prepared to be killed by siege engines at the start. A terrible port. If Overlord was boring, you will not get halfway done with Overlord 2.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 00:47 on May 2, 2013

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Get Shogun 2. Just don't fret about the terrible tutorials.

You got that terrible game I asked for, on sale tomorrow.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Mighty Dicktron posted:

It'll meet Amazon's price, but the coupon only works for the base game. Amazon is also selling the game with the DLC pack for $12, which is the better deal overall.
I agree with the DLC being worth it. Rise of the Samurai is like an updated Shogun 2, despite being Shogun 1.

edit: Uhh...
Edna & Harvey - Edna's Breakout - 5.69100143061516
The Omega Stone - 2.84407725321888

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 02:24 on May 16, 2013

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Pesterchum posted:

Requesting a list of games in existence that aren't on sale on that list. I think that list would be much smaller.
I don't know how many Capcom games there are on PC, but they never see sales.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I am tired, but I don't see where I can buy a terrible game that doesn't use keys and give to someone.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

B-Mac posted:

Bulletstorm and the

Bulletstorm and The Saboteur are worth it for the 10 bucks. Really origin is fine and isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. I havnt had any issues with it.
You can remove Origin after downloading Saboteur.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Was there a sale on Chivalry or is there still hope for me?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Will you put up Payday 2 for the PC before its August release?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
http://tinyurl.com/n2emce9
Bunch of Sonic stuff hitting up to 80%. Now with a short link.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jun 24, 2013

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Why does the Raising Hell DLC cost as much as the sequel?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Is it normal for NES games to cost thousands of dollars or is demand that high?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Is Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ the Gold Standard of Pac-Man?

• Locked thread