Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
I think he should have stopped with Lies. Red Seas face planted, and he's been delaying this third book for about 7 years now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Wow, thanks for that.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
I stayed up way too late to try and finish this, and I'm still 150+ pages from the end, but I'm starting to get really annoyed with how the B plot keeps switching gears from a fantasy remake of National Lampoons European Vacation to a community college production of Romeo and Juliet.

Oh, and there's a scene where Sabetha explains that she dyes her hair because red haired children get enslaved, castrated and raped to death as a cure for syphilis. What the gently caress did I just read. :psyboom:

Ghetto Prince fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Oct 10, 2013

• Locked thread