Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spootime
Oct 31, 2010

uh zip zoom posted:

Okay, see you when you say bad I've got a whole different picture in my mind. I've read some pretty foul poo poo in this genre Mercedes Lackey

Edit: hell, right now I'm reading Emperor of Thorns by Mark Lawrence and that's probably the third or fourth most :emo: thing I've put my eyeballs to this decade. Hopefully that will make Republic of Thieves better by comparison.

Oh Jesus, have you read the end yet?? I don't mean to derail the thread but holy gently caress that book was the worst poo poo I've read since the Warded Man series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread