Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

BananaNutkins posted:

Latest review is up on Fantasy-faction.com, and it isn't exactly stellar. Which is worrying, given that FF have historically leaned towards giving uber positive reviews even to books I dislike.

Did you and I read the same review? 8/10 and the guy seemed to love it.

http://fantasy-faction.com/2013/the-republic-of-thieves-by-scott-lynch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Has anyone heard anything about the audiobook? It was coming up on the auto complete on audible, but now even that listing is gone. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't come out tomorrow also.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Is "The Bastards and the Knives" really coming out on Tuesday? If so, does anyone know if it's getting an audiobook release?

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Scott Lynch's entry in the Rogues anthology is one of the most charming and fun stories I've ever read. It's a caper that's not set in the Locke world. Instead it's a combination of traditional fantasy and steampunk with a good bit of wizardry mixed in. I loved Red Skies and Republic, but this rivals TLoLL for my favorite thing he's written.

LASER BEAM DREAM fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jun 22, 2014

• Locked thread