Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cobbsprite
May 6, 2012

Threatening stuffed animals for fun and profit.

SpannerX posted:

That escape was pretty funny! The jump and grab by Ash! I couldn't stop laughing!

He just did it again! Aprox. 13:28:00

This is why kittens are perfectly adorable. If there is anything more adorable than kittens playing, I have yet to see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobbsprite
May 6, 2012

SpannerX posted:

Oh, yeah, have to give it to baby otters. They are pretty drat cute.

They are pretty drat cute, but not quite on the same level as baby kittens. (It's the totally fuzzy fur that gives them the edge.)

Cobbsprite
May 6, 2012

xcheopis posted:

I'd say their levels of cuteness arise from different types of adorable and are of an equal level. But one can scoop up and cuddle kittens. Otters, not so much.

This is very true. Now, if you had said baby turtles? Or worse, shiba inu puppies? I might have had a hard time arguing.

Cobbsprite
May 6, 2012

xcheopis posted:

Baby turtles are great but they do lack the all-important cuddle factor. Puppies are always good but not as good as kittens. Or baby otters. Not even St. Bernard puppies.

Corgi puppies.

Also cuttlefish, oddly enough. ('Cuddle'fish.)

• Locked thread