Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nimrod
Sep 20, 2003

victrix posted:

edit: Get into the first tutorial fight, can't finish the last enemy, can't attack it, tutorial doesn't advance. :allears:

Just started playing, myself, and already hit this bug. I managed to get past it by just doing Quick Combat from the menu.

EDIT: The last two posts are probably the cause of my problem exactly.

Nimrod fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jun 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nimrod
Sep 20, 2003

Luisfe posted:

Hah, there is a new DLC. Anyone got it? How are the new units?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/303730/

The new units are pretty awesome. I've yet to make an alliance with any races since buying the DLC, but it's really nice to have variation in the units you're fighting when attacking provinces, instead of 8x of the same goblin or whatever.

• Locked thread