Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Hairpin Soup posted:

Ironically no. It came up once, during the Reddit bomb thing. He hates SA and refuses to come here. Made it the perfect place to vent.

Ironcially that was a week or two before he tried to have me raped, so he deserves Reddit.

How did I know he would be on that site? Also never stop posting. True or fake I have to hear the end of this tale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Cotato posted:

Its more that this person registered the same day the thread was posted. The stories are entertaining and I will continue to read them but I cant believe many of you think these are real. Ive been reading fake stories on here for over 10 years now so they are easy to spot.

The OP specifically states that she did this so loving goons would have a harder time Internet detecting her since no story can ever be true unless we know the OPs blood type and what they had for breakfast.

More stories! (And stop making GBS threads up the thread with the fake cries, no one cares)

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I've been in a similar scenario where a group of my friends and I had been drinking through the night. At the end money was taken out for cabs and bills and I went to take a piss. I come back to pay my tab and the waitress informs me that two of my friends had skipped thier tab. I felt terrible so I paid both and called them soon after. They were both hammered and said they would check tomorrow(they were a couple). Sure enough when I wake up I have a interac e-transfer waiting for me with a sorry message.

So yes this poo poo does happen.

Keep going OP.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Sephyr posted:

Quick question to sate some armchair-psych impulses:

Are there occasions in which Josh is _not_ a weapons-grade, damaged and damaging turdhammer? I know the truly bizarre stories are more entertaining and are the ones you'd want to share, but I'm curious to know if he even has a neutral setting and can just sort of idle in a social context, or every single occasion is just a countdown to the inevitable Joshpocalypse.

I have a friend similar to Josh in personality. Bob is a short, fat, frog faced whiney voiced nerd that constant goes on about how super he is. He is a terrible misogynistic, loves reddit and will talk your ear off about poo poo you don't want to hear. He HAS to be the center of attention and hates it when other people get the spot light. God forbid you tell him anything confidential otherwise it will be all over twitter and Facebook the next day, either that or he will use it as a barb in conversation in a group to pull you down.

Despite all his poo poo I still hang out with the guy as he does have some redeeming qualities. You just have to watch what you say and be can be an enjoyable person to hang with.

They do exist, which is another reason why I think the OP is real. The Josh's and Bob's exist and will throw man baby temper tantrums once thier veneer of humanity is wiped away.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Nevvy Z posted:

"Oh hey waiter it looks like that guy went outside. I'm just going to go outside to get him don't call the cops because I'm clearly not trying to skip out on the check."

That and they had thought Josh had left so they had no way to know where he was. Chad probably just wanted to pay for it and get it out of the way rather than deal with more embarassement.