Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

Just wanna say that "prescribed some gin for a wrist injury" is one of those sentences that makes you stop and contemplate what the english language can be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TresTristesTigres
Feb 14, 2013

Posts from UnDeR9R0Und
Zack you're one of my favorite authors on somethingawful dot com. I bought the trade copy of Liminal States. Please stop writing articles in the great authors series.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

TresTristesTigres posted:

Zack you're one of my favorite authors on somethingawful dot com. I bought the trade copy of Liminal States. Please stop writing articles in the great authors series.

It might be true that eventually the gimmick might be run into the ground, but I don't think it has been yet. I still find myself laughing out loud at these articles.

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!
I still like 'em. Though taking a longer break between installments helped this one feel fresher, I think.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Author suggestion for this series:

Douglas Hofstadter.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

http://www.somethingawful.com/feature-articles/kotaku-controversy-gonzo/

Hunter S. Thompson was the only option for this one.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

The problem with this article is that the gamers won and games journalists are backpedaling hard.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

NutritiousSnack posted:

The problem with this article is that the gamers won and games journalists are backpedaling hard.

Games...journalists? Do they exist now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

effectual posted:

Games...journalists? Do they exist now?
Have they ever?

• Locked thread