Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Whenever my body starts to feel sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead.

Siivola posted:

:words: Symphonica :words:

Added to my 'Play Later' list, thanks for the suggestion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Whenever my body starts to feel sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead.

Javid posted:

Shellrazer is utterly amazing, if i's still free jump on it NOW.

Looks like it's back up to $2.99 already.

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Two things:

1) Although you feel nickel-and-dimed, what if the total amount you spent came to be less than what it's "worth" paying in a single transaction? For example, what if a dev would have sold a game for $10, but decided instead to opt for a freemium model, and you only ended up paying $6 total in IAP?

2) This:

quote:

If you made a game that was truly unique, truly transcendent, something more than "pretty decent time waster", you'd probably make a decent amount of money regardless of the pay structure.

is a pretty unrealistic view of the gaming industry. Not every game, or even most of them, can be amazingly good or unique.

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Shuckles? More like Fuckl- okay okay I'm leaving.

bazaar apparatus
Dec 1, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

Wouldn't the final fantasy race be like golems or some other construct that's not natural?? Those always seem to be lingering around for thousands of years after their makers. Sure as hell wouldn't be elves, seems like in fantasy stories they're always dying out for one depressing reason or another.

dude, chocobos

• Locked thread