Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sporkles
Mar 15, 2010
I'm going to be leaving town for a couple of weeks to help take care of a convalescing grandmother. She doesn't have internet and there's not much to do around where she lives so I'm going to have long stretches without much to do. I'm hoping to load up my iPad with some fun apps before I go. I'd like to spend about $10-20, maybe a little more. I took a look at the 'Best of 2012' TA list (and I think 2011 too) and picked out some things that look like they may strike my fancy.

Stuff I'm considering: League of Evil, Waking Mars, Devil's Attorney, Dynamite Jack, Bring Me Sandwiches.

Also, are there any particular Kairosoft games that are better/more in depth than others? I currently own the soccer one and whichever one was just on sale for $1 (Dungeon Village?).

Thoughts? Any other suggestions maybe along those lines? What I mostly play at the moment is Cook, Serve, Delicious, which I love, but I'm running out of things to do with it. :(

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread