Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Jefferoo posted:

You guys really need to be playing Wrestling Revolution. It's so insanely in depth it's well worth the 4.99 price tag. My created wrestler just straight out enters the ring with a loving Bowie knife every match.

Haha, oh god it's another game by M "Muhammad: The Action RPG" Dickie.

Does this one have dynamite matches like the PC version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

goferchan posted:

Oh, it's PC only, he's been making games for years and years -- it's called The You Testament and it's an open-world RPG where you control the thirteenth apostle of Jesus Christ.

The sequel doesn't seem to be available for download anymore.

http://lparchive.org/The-You-Testament-2/

I can't imagine why...

On the plus side, theology is more interesting when you can psychically light people on fire :black101:

Mr Luxury Yacht fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Mar 5, 2013

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

McPixel just got a patch containing a bunch of free DLC levels. Some appear to be by the original creator, and are just as good. However, a bunch appear to be fan made. It only took a few levels before I hit ponies :suicide:

• Locked thread