Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.
Hey kepa I figured out how people are getting 500K+ Punch Quest scores. You can bug out the hallucination food allowing you to fight hallucinations indefinitely until you gently caress up and punch the wrong thing.

Leave your Power III skill empty (Or play Spartan and never punch a blue slab)
Punch hallucination food.
Before the timer ends on your food, punch another item that gives you power but not a Power III skill (Power Food, Power I/II slab).
The timer will max out, but reset to not having any Power III skill active. You will still be fighting hallucinations regardless of power level.
Don't punch hallucination food or it will restart the timer and go back to normal. I have not punched a Power-Up or an egg but assume at least the former will restart the timer. Punching a Power I/II slab is safe, punching a Power III slab will start the timer if you ever max out your power meter after punching it.

I've only pulled this off in Spartan Mode, but assume this works in normal mode if you punch hallucination food then power food in succession but this is going to be much less frequently available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

Uberskooper posted:

Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion: The ultimate medieval/pre-modern war game on the iOS. It features a grand story (I have read the style described as similar to Advance Wars and Fire Emblem) that includes a full map and Codex of all of the formations, nations, and characters. The dialog writing is okay, but the background is really excellent. Almost no Tolkienesque stereotypes like in many fantasy settings. Instead each nation is unique and pretty compelling. The gameplay is turn-based with units that represent about 20 men each (called elements) that can be attached together into formations that gain special abilities, but are also vulnerable on the flanks. You get a limited number of "orders" each turn that represent messengers that you (as the general) send out to your regimental officers.

This game just received an update that completes the current story arc. It contains 51 missions in total. They get progressively better with each campaign, in my experience. I don't know how many hours I have put into this game.

I just played the last campaign, and this was well worth the $10 it costs now for the full game. My favorite iOS game.

Now that I beat it can I go back to wasting time on PunchQuest getting super high scores for them to delete off GameCenter to keep me wanting to play. I'm on to you kepa.

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

Trustworthy posted:

Hey, is Ravenmark good and goon-approved? It's on sale now, but I can't remember why exactly I put it on my watch list ages ago.

Ravenmark is amazing and worth every penny if you like TBS games. Mercenaries just came out today and I'm downloading that now.

• Locked thread