Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Faceguy posted:

Two more Jungle Run codes (US) :

EXHWRL49Y9EH
FPYJEEEPYER7

Both already used :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

Glad I waited on Ascendancy. Was looking at it last week when it was last mentioned in this thread. :v:

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

I just want to say thanks to whoever recommended Space Agency. This game is ridiculously fun.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

Any tips for the Fungus level on Plague Inc.? I either get eradicated or lose with a small handful of survivors.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

I decided to get back into New Star Soccer after seeing in this thread that they updated it. While I'm enjoying the new game elements, they're really teetering the IAP cash grab line.

They really need to make it so skills/relationships/items don't deteriorate as fast and make it so the mini-games give you a bigger relationship boost. The previous version was easy to get by with no IAP but now I'm barely able to scrape by juggling Energy/Stars.

Edit: I had a season as a level 6 where I was benched the entire time because my relationship with the coach was so low. On top of that my relationship with my teamates was so low that if I was a sub, I barely got any chances since they wouldn't pass me the ball. I had to wait till the transfer window opened so I could be sent to a new team.

JayKay fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Oct 20, 2013

• Locked thread