Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
Can anyone recommend a fun AR app?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
Anyone else play the Jurassic Park game? I just started and wondered if the game becomes paywall city later the way some freemium games do.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Oh god.. yeah as a early adopter tech butthole.. I've never cringed so hard at a tech comment like this in at least a year.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Funkmaster General posted:

Well, you could twist it to mean that in five years tablets will be irrelevant in the same sense that regular phones quickly became irrelevant once smartphones became affordable. Pretty clearly not the intention of the quote, but at least it makes more sense.

FINE.. HOLO TABLETS

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

http://nihongogo.com/2013/07/app-store-celebrates-5th-anniversary-with-free-apps-for-all/

Also lists the $20 DJ app Traktor DJ and the $2 Wake and Shake Alarm Clock as being free!

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Oh GOD.. guys? GUYS?

Here's a review of a PERSONA WEATHER APP for iPhone owners.

Best of all its free

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

An eBay dealer is having a sale where you pay $48 for $60 worth of iTunes Gift Cards.

http://bit.ly/13vNLLh

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

DaveWoo posted:

... Yeah, I'm guessing I'm not the target audience for this game.

I'll jump on board. I did a little digging and was told it was basically the maid version of Dominion. It seems light hearted enough so I'll throw down.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

goferchan posted:

I never played it but I've heard it's, like, (at least before any expansions) basically a total clone. And I loving love Dominion. So basically it's a question of how much shame you're willing to put yourself through to scratch that itch. (I'm about to start my download)

The way I approach these anime games is always tongue in cheek, I would like to believe for sake of sanity that this is how the Japanese view it too.

I have made my purchase.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

SynthOrange posted:

What kind of maids were you expecting?

Impersonal maids

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

marshmonkey posted:

Help the Empire build the ultimate 8-bit power in the universe in the upcoming mobile game Star Wars: Tiny Death Star!

I messaged you on twitter about getting in on that sweet beta action!

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

The original Dragon Quest is FREE on iOS for the first million downloaders!

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Nickoten posted:

I tried searching the App Store and it doesn't seem to come up even in Japanese. Is this only available on the Japanese App Store? According to the article it's been available for over 24 hours now.

It looks like the link to the store was recently added.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

$50 iTunes Giftcards for $40 on eBay. It does NOT appear to be digital delivery, rather a physical card mailed to you. Might be a GREAT deal for us looking to gift these cards and not just shopping for our greedy selves.

Yes free shipping.

http://bit.ly/1aYRjvZ

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

Yeah I know? That doesn't invalidate the sale does it?

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

BGrifter posted:

Not at all, it's still a great deal. Just easy enough to get locally if driving 5 mins to a store is more convenient than dealing with someone on eBay.

Oh okay right, I agree if that's what you mean.

I just thought it was like"well duh sales happen!" Sort of comment.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

BGrifter posted:

It's all good. Thanks for the heads up on Dragon Quest I, got it downloading right now.

Truly this is Thanksgiving, an online conversation that ended amicably ha haha.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

While searching around for some deals saw this guy, it's the $40 for $50 iTunes Gift Card Deal! Didn't see one posted lately... so have at you!

http://bit.ly/1hzCUbn

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

McDragon posted:

I was doing quite well with mainly Railguns on Colossatron. Rips up bosses really quickly. Decided to unlock those for my first. Still got a couple of capitals to blow up on that.

Rail guns are blue + red so you can make your second weapon the sniper which are yellow.

That's how I've been ripping my way through the levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I've been playing so much Colossatron lately that when I saw three identical white puppies being walked today I was wondering why they hadn't combined.

• Locked thread