Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Ursine Asylum posted:

I was debating getting this but the fact that all of the most recent reviews are 1-star "THIS APP CRASHES" and it hasn't been updated since March keeps warding me off.

I started yesterday and having real difficulty seeing things and using the interface on the iPhone 5.

Think I chose wrongly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
How do I switch off (or switch on) the grid in CoH? I keep turning it on by mistake then blowing moves turning it off.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

El Hefe posted:

I'm still waiting for Phoenix Wright, I want to play that so bad.

It's been a long year since we've heard any news.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Ascendancy is 99 cents now.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Whoops, never mind.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

petewhitley posted:

Could someone explain to me how iCloud syncing is supposed to work? Tried it for the first time with Xcom and I'm not getting anywhere. Logged into the same iTunes account on both iPhone/iPad, iCloud is "on" in settings, but I can't sync the saves. It has created separate iCloud saves for each device according to the save menus, but I can't access the save from the iPad on the iPhone and vice-versa. Of course I'm connected to wifi, etc. The basics seem to be covered in my eyes. I've given it several hours to update.

I can't figure this out either.

But I really want to.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

marshmonkey posted:

Yea, wish it worked more like Steam.

In related news, please please please vote for Nimble Quest on Steam Greenlight!!!

Been trying to get on Steam for 3 months.

It's not a real game.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

monkeytennis posted:

10000000. You won't be able to stop until you beat it, but then you'll be disappointed that it's over.

Still the best one IMHO.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Just make a general Nimble bit thread to keep discussion of their repetitive timer programs out of the games thread.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I'm gonna play that free game until I tire of it then delete it.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
As a time waster on the train while listening to podcasts, I'm okay with PvZ2. Not gonna drop a coin on it but I've got enjoyment out of it.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Teddybear posted:

There is a new Kairosoft game, Dream House Days.

25 pieces of IAP which include the now standard $4.99 ad free version.

I'm so over the company.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

allsizesfitone posted:

I added a few for the love shack simulator, and my ID is 6220517898 if someone wants to fill my last few slots.

Also:

Kairosoft games were always $4.99 before, now they're free with ads or $4.99 if you want to remove the ads / keep the Kairosoft games churning out. I don't see why you're upset about the option to play completely for free? The rest of the IAP is industry-standard in-game currency bundles, and not even the $100 "Best Deal!" packages. I don't know what more you could expect.

edit: Also you get plenty of in-app currency without buying it, and I haven't found a way to actually make purchases yet besides the $5 I happily spent for ad-free landscape mode.

Older Kairosoft games were good though.

Funny that the reception PvZ2 got people are embracing a game guilty of much of the same.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Tetris Monsters blows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
In Civ Rev 2 I can't beat a Legionaire unit that has a general attached to it with any unit at all. Pretty annoying. Also would be nice to choose the world size and number of rival civs.

• Locked thread