Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
Keroro has a point - in most RPGs, if you haven't talked to enough people in town, the castle guards will turn you away. There's either someone in town who gives you some way into the castle, or the guards just mysteriously know enough about you to feel comfortable letting you in once you've talked to absolutely everybody (a la Startropics).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Infinite ammo vs. CYBER PUNCH!!
In the old days, the main purpose of talking to everyone in an RPG town was to make doubly sure you triggered the right event flag (which not everyone knew was a thing) before attempting to progress. Often you just had to one or two people before the king considered you like family, and allowed you passage into the north cave to get the thingy.

The other use of talking to everyone was to find your objective, but we have the Narrator mapped to a button for that. :eng101:

More comics for a new page!

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Miniyon realizes that probably only one guy would trade with Keroro.

Actual LP update is tomorrow! It's kind of special.

EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013
JRPG used MINI-GAME! It's super effective!

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

I've been LPing this game for a whole dang year, and we're... still not quite done.

Part 18: Tales of Referencia

There's still plenty to see and do around Royal City. Card games aren't everything, right?

Sparky here claims he's going to rescue the princess, so we better not get in his way! Right.

Then we steal 100 wishes out of the fountain.

Not-Cloud has his eyes on that fat reward for rescuing the princess. Too bad he's an immobile NPC.

Gathering Curry Spice right off the plate. Just... scraping it off, I guess.

This guy wishes that evil magician would quit being evil, already.

And his drinking partner has no clue what said evil magician even wants.

The atmosphere around the tavern is mostly the same. Adventurers and villagers alike speak of a faceless, powerful magician with unknown goals.

But missing princess plus wicked magician equals kidnapping, right?

She's the only waitress here, and complains about the workload. Clearly, she's the only person here with her priorities straight.

Dropping by this item shop real quick to point out the machine next to the counter. That's a KeroCard practice machine, where you can do mock battles without worrying about card loss.

Royal City is the location of an important NPC, the title-giving Collection Maniac. If you fill up the Monsterpedia and get every recipe, KeroCard, and Keparrow treasure, he'll award you with titles based on each collection.

This lady gives us the recipe for Omelet Rice, which heals the party's HP by 35%. Why? Because she doesn't have time to fix it herself.

It's time for the next weapon shop. Everything here is wind elemental and has a speed bonus, so even though I stick with Keroro's Legendary Sword Replica for the CC value, I pick up a Wind Sword anyway, in case I need the attack boost/element later on.

Meanwhile, Tamama, Giroro, and Dororo benefit from the Wind Knuckle, Wind Barrel, and Wind Dagger, so I upgrade them.

Next is the Guardian shop, appropriately run by a kid and a cat. Everything here is new, starting with the simple yet serviceable Gelgoog, which provides Defense and Quick. The Gyan, which actually looks like a suit of armor, and was made to rival the Gelgoog, provides attack and defense points, but no Skills.

The RX-79(G) Gundam Ground Type increases HP and defense, and has two nice Skills, Effect Time (increases buff duration) and Repair Up (increases HP healed from items and Artes). The GM Quel gives only HP and defense, while the MS-18 Kämpfer offers attack, speed, and the Wind Resist Skill.

I get everything but the Kämpfer because I went broke in the middle of shopping. I can always come back for it later.

Now for some fun stuff! Tucked away in this little corner is a fortune teller. Talking to him with each platoon member yields different results.

You, over there... do you have a moment? Yes, you sir, the one in green.

You mean me?

Yes indeed. I see the shadow of death hanging over you. Your demise draws near.

Gero?! Tha... that can't be! What should I do?!

Don't fret, there's still time. First, buy this Pot of Good Fortune, and this Crystal of Better Fortune. That way you can escape your terrible fate.

Oh! I definitely want that! By the way, how much is it?

999,999 Gold.

That's actually within the realm of technical possibility to... hey wait a minute!

GERO?! That's highway robbery! Can't you make it cheaper?

Then how does 99,999 Gold strike you?

All you did was drop a number. That's still too much! Wait... I don't have to buy this crap.

You're right! I was only joking. By the by, would you care for a name change? For a limited time only, I'm offering this service at the low, low price of absolutely free.

I'm not really interested in changing it, but what name would be good for me, anyway?

How about Kerol Capel? That's my recommendation.

That's a pretty nice name, but I'll keep the one I have, thanks. Though it does sound like it would fit me perfectly... I wonder why?

Perhaps because it is perfect for you. Would you still like to change your name? I'm sure it'll give you a wonderful life.

All right. Just for a little bit, though...

Keroro is newly christened as Kerol Capel.

Woah! It feels like I'm brimming with energy! Full power, full throttle, full speed ahead!

Then he's Keroro again.

But I'm fine just the way I am, after all.

Well, we've got to be going now.

Is that so? Then I bid you adieu. May fortune smile upon your journey.

Kerol Capel was a not-so-hidden reference to Karol Capel from Tales of Vesperia.

Karol can even dress up as Keroro in his game.

Hello, you there, with the tail. Might I have a word with you? Yes, I do mean you. Don't eat too much... or you will regret it.

Tama? But I don't do that anyway.

Ahaha. Well, you can never be too careful. That's all for now. See you later.

This was a reference to Coda, Illia Animi's food-obsessed muse from Tales of Innocence.

You, the striking red fellow. May I have a moment of your time?

What is it? We're in kind of a hurry...

Don't worry, this won't take long at all. You use a gun as your weapon, correct? Have you thought of wielding a sword instead, and taking on an apprentice? If you do so, I can see promising things in your future.

That's an odd suggestion. I've no intention of changing my weapon.

That's a shame... Hmm... you seem very set on this.

Is that all? Then I'll be going.

Yes yes, of course.

The sword and apprentice thing was an allusion to Van Grants from Tales of the Abyss.

You there, the one with the glasses... can you spare a minute?

Whaddya want? I'm busy. If you wanna sell somethin', try somebody else.

Oh, I'm not trying to sell anything. I am but a humble fortune teller.

Ku ku ku... comin' from you, that sounds pretty shady.

Come now, I am most certainly not shady...

...So what's my fortune?

Have you ever been called "Necromancer?"

Don't think so. Is that it? Then I'm outta here...

May fortune smile upon your journey.

Necromancer plus Koyasu can only equal Jade Curtiss, another character from Tales of the Abyss.

Hello there, my fine blue-clad friend. Can I talk with you a moment?

With me?

Yes yes, you, yes. ...Now, my blue friend. Do you have a habit of telling bad jokes?

Ah, no... not really...

Oh? How odd... my fortunes are almost never wrong...

Is that all you have to tell me?

It is. Sorry to have wasted your time. May fortune smile upon your journey.

This is a reference to Cless Alvein from Tales of Phantasia.

Also, Dororo lies. He's a fan of terrible puns in the anime.

With those voice actor allusions behind us, it's time for this random kid to fill out the paralysis status effect entry in our Guidebook.

It's also time to talk to rich people who think poverty is a disease! Why do I keep doing this to myself?

This affluent household isn't all assholes, though. The guy's wife believes how much money you have doesn't matter.

Their daughter is saving money with her mom.

Mom says she's dipped into her daughter's savings.

We have the option to tattle on her, which of course we do.

Which sends the little girl running away crying to her mom.

In somewhat of a twist, Mom scolds her daughter, warning that if she keeps making such a big fuss over money, she'll end up like her dad.

In a desperate bid not to become Scrooge, she gives us the rest of her savings.

There's an interesting skit to be had in an innocuous corner of the item shop.

Hey! You, over there!

I probably don't have to tell you this, but I've been getting a lot of shoplifters lately. So don't do any shoplifting, okay?

I hear you loud and clear.

Urgh... my... my stomach...! Why now, of all times...

The owner leaves us alone in the shop.

Now's your chance. Will you steal something?

→Of course!
I can't do that!

Will you really steal something?

→YES YES YES YES
no

Gerori... the owner's not here. Now's my chance!

One stick of gum later!

Ge-ro gero gero gero! Like stealing candy from a shelf!

Then Keroro notices something odd.

Something very odd.

Oh man! My name's been changed!

To THIEF, actually.

This isn't good. I'd better return what I stole right away!

I told you not to shoplift, didn't I? Time for your PUNISHMENT!

The screen goes black, and...

KIIIYAAAA!

Hey! Keroro!

Gero?! Wha... what the? Didn't I just die... or was that a dream?

For pete's sake... would it kill you to stop daydreaming for two seconds and focus?

Uh... yeah, okay.

Petty theft's a crime, you know! Don't do what our Sergeant just thought he did!

Excellent timing for the Royal City Keparrow list!
-Panacea
-Bandit Eyedrops
-Revival Orb

Jeez, crime doesn't pay.

May as well go check out the guardhouse.

We can't enter the castle proper, but off to the left is where the knights all hang out.

VIDEO: The Princess's Knight

I see. So those fiends from Magician's Tower kidnapped Princess Summer, after all...

Rein turns to leave.

Rein! Where do you think you're going?!

You need to ask? I'm a knight assigned as the princess's personal guard. If the princess is kidnapped, my next course of action is obvious.

Hm? You're the ones I saw outside before...

We heard everything. Allow us to join you in rescuing the princess.

When we saw her portrait, we could not consider this problem outside of our concern.

Hmph... I don't need your assistance. I'll save her all on my...

Rein, we need all the help we can get right now. Their cooperation could be of great benefit to us in rescuing Princess Summer.

...I suppose you're right, Kel. Very well. If you want to come along, I won't stop you. I'm heading northeast of Royal City to Boltstrike Mountain.

More like, you're coming with us. :colbert:

Artes/Skills learned this update:

Keroro
Five Finger Discount: Nick something of no significance from the impulse aisle. Changes Keroro's name to THIEF. Costs your life if you dare to enter the store again.

Next time, Boltstrike Mountain!

All the fortune teller's voice actor allusions on one clear file.

EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013
This game is the silliest thing and I love it. :allears:

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

How Ingratiating! posted:

The owner leaves us alone in the shop.

Now's your chance. Will you steal something?

→Of course!
I can't do that!

Will you really steal something?

→YES YES YES YES
no

Are those options actually crossed out in the game? (I assume that, since it's a skit, you don't actually get to choose to back out, but...)

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Nah. I just strike-through the unchosen stuff so the choices I make stand out more. In-game, the choice the cursor's on is lit up and more readable, so that's sort of why. You can back out of/prematurely end a lot of skits, but you don't get a chance at a do-over unless you reload your save from a previous point.

Also I sometimes fudge the text for choices because it either gets repeated, or is otherwise redundant.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Do you actually get those names as titles for the frogs or are they just one-off references?

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

They're just references. Having them as Codenames would be pretty sweet though.

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Part 19: The L Word

This knight says he and the rest of his buddies will cover for Rein's guard duty while he's gone, and gives us a Panacea for the road.

Kururu shows his appreciation by borrowing their Deluxe Curry Spice permanently.

Even proper grown knights can't resist a card game hobby.

The rules for this KeroCard battle are 3 VS 3, though different from when we fought that kid before. Both players choose 3 cards like usual, but a card stays in battle until it is knocked out.

My Bandit Boss has a type advantage on that Wild Bat, but it gets a Toxic Sludge off. I could've used a turn to cure it, but just killing the bat was better.

After that, a combination of poison damage and typing allowed the Swaying Scorpion to kill my Bandit Boss. So my next card finished the job, despite still being at a disadvantage.

Then a crappy snake came out and quickly died.

Knight of the Cards whines about his loss.

Everyone's worried about the kidnapped princess.

This knight suspects the kidnapper's looking to obtain the royal family's heirloom. Haven't we run into heirloom hunters before?

There's a Magnifying Glass stashed between the books. Probably because nobody ever used it, just like I probably won't.

This guy's organizing documents while doing research to find the evil magician's weakness. Then he admits he's so wound up over the kidnapping that he can't just sit around doing nothing.

Here lies a Rusty Axe. They need to take better care of their weapons. :colbert:

Royal City raid over, off to adventure! A short walk to the northeast over this bridge brings us to our next stop.

Looks like a nice place to have a picnic.

Initially, this dungeon's not much to look at.

You can still meet enemies on the first screen though. The latest palette swap of the ghost and elemental orb enemies, Ridge Wraith and Thundervolt, are the only new enemies we'll see today. Thundervolt has a paralyzing touch, and Ridge Wraiths lick to cause Weakened, as usual.

Here's Dororo's Dance of Deceit in action. It's such a slick move.

"Danger! No unauthorized entry! The Dark Lord's curse upon this mountain causes ceaseless lightning to rain down. When lightning flashes, those who do not stand still shall be struck down."

Talking with the guard starts a short voiced exchange.

VIDEO: Boltstrike Mountain

This is Boltstrike Mountain. Few have survived the frequent lightning beyond this point unscathed. Absolutely none may pass... Sir Rein?! What brings you here?

I must go through to search for Princess Summer. These others are my servants; pay them no mind.

But, the lightning, my lord...

I'm well aware of it. Now let me pass.

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

And with that, we're on our way.

Inside the dungeon proper, it gets dark and rainy.

The gimmick here is, at random, you'll get one quick little warning flash...

...Before thunder crashes and the party takes a small amount of damage.

Someone left a perfectly good Spotted Mushroom in this box! Guess they weren't patient enough to find a recipe that uses it.

The sign and guard weren't lying when they warned about lightning frequency. It strikes constantly, so even though it only shaves off a little HP each time, along with battles, it adds up.

However, the sign also tells you outright how to avoid being struck by lightning: don't move, and it'll miss you. The first small flash is a heads-up to stand still for the second damaging one.

There's a Panacea in this chest. It says I'm full up, but I come back for it later.

Here's Dororo's Steal in action.

Ninja yoink!

Get free stuff! Thundervolts carry Mega Batteries.

Unlike Kururu's Picker Hat, Dororo has to be practically kissing the enemy to steal from it, and the AI doesn't realize when an enemy has nothing more to give.

After running around dodging lightning bolts for a while...

VIDEO: The L Word

...The group comes across a clearing.

I think we'd better take a break.

There's a town called Roughsvale between here and the Magician's Tower. It's not much further, and I'd like to make as much progress as possible.

Ku ku ku... according to my calculations, you've been running on fumes for a good while...

Hmph... if you want to rest that badly, be my guest. I'm going on ahead.

Ugh... drat it... not here... not yet... Princess...

Donk.

Rein?!

Kuuu-kukuku... I warned him. Guy hasn't slept in days. Taking his constitution and fatigue into account, he was due to collapse at any moment.

Kururu... you could have told him that earlier, you know.

Well, even if I had, it's not like he would've listened.

Hmm... all right, then. Let's take a rest.

A little later...

That's why I kept telling you to rest at the guardhouse. If they hadn't been traveling with you, what do you think would've happened? Think about it.

Now now, everything turned out all right, didn't it?

Forcing yourself onward out of concern for the princess... I'm truly moved!

...So, can you tell us what Princess Summer is like?

The princess... She's always cheerful, and as kind as can be. She's like the shining sun of our kingdom.

Always cheerful, kind as can be... so she not only looks like Natsumi, but acts like her, too...

So basically, you got the hots for her... don't ya? Ku ku ku...

D-don't talk such foolishness! I'm merely fulfilling my duty as a knight...

It's not foolish in the least. You were willing to rescue Princess Summer all on your own.

That's what the rest of us call "falling in love." Kuuu-kuku...

...I--I think we've rested long enough! Come on, let's go!

Kururu's got Rein's number. Anyways!

Two chests on this screen. One contains a Panacea I have to make room for.

The other has a Revival Orb.

In this chest we find a pair of Old Goggles.

They belong to Red Baron, the protagonist of Sky Kid.

Red Baron will always fly in from the right.

Sending death from above.

While any enemies hit take fire-elemental damage, Red Baron does some fancy flying tricks before he disappears.

Before leaving the dungeon, the party gets some valuable Artes. First is Kururu with Saint Heal, which restores 70% HP to one ally. Best healing magic in the game at level 27.

Then Keroro hits 27 as well, and gets Pile Smash. It's strong, fast, and an indispensable move for the rest of the game.

That's no surprise, considering it gets a two-sword icon instead of just one. Every Arte with two swords has a bit more oomph, and costs 3 CC instead of the standard 2 to use.

And that's it for Boltstrike Mountain, except the Keparrow:
-Space Creature
-Deluxe Curry Spice
-Angel Bell
-Devil Bell

Artes/Skills learned this update:

Keroro
Pile Smash: Does a forward-rushing stab, then finishes with a double-slash. Very quick and useful up through the endgame.

Giroro
Crimson Blast: Giroro's second Musha Cosplay Arte. He whips out a cannon and fills the enemies full of fire-elemental cannon-lead.

Kururu
Saint Heal: Restores an ally by 70% of their max HP. Kururu's standard save-your-rear end magic.

Next time, we get drafted.

Why drink dew when you can chug LIGHTNING at a lower price?!

How Ingratiating! fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Feb 28, 2014

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

I can finally post the last of the character introduction videos from the official Keroro RPG site!

Character Intro 7: Rein

There's a small glitch in the middle, but it plays fine. It was that way when I got it off Nicovideo. I was gonna wait longer to post it, but what Rein says here doesn't spoil anything that matters.

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

Man, this game is adorable.

I wonder if all the characters of the series will make their appearance sooner or later.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Admit it, Kururu: the entire reason you wanted to tag along was to watch a hero pass out.

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Glazius posted:

Admit it, Kururu: the entire reason you wanted to tag along was to watch a hero pass out.

I totally called it.

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

This isn't an update, but it's Keroro-related, so what the hell.

The trailer for the Keroro 2014 anime came out today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMdyFRnzXio

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Just powered through this, and this game is so much better than it has any right to be. I'm curious, though: how familiar is the term that not-Mois uses to address Keroro that you're translating as "uncle"? Is it something that you'd only use for someone you knew, or is it more general?

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Watched some of the show - and it's pretty sad these NPC-versions of Mois is so much more interesting then the actual character.

And now I can't unsee the drill episode.

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

ultrafilter posted:

Just powered through this, and this game is so much better than it has any right to be. I'm curious, though: how familiar is the term that not-Mois uses to address Keroro that you're translating as "uncle"? Is it something that you'd only use for someone you knew, or is it more general?

Mois uses "Ojisama" exclusively with Keroro, a very respectful term for "uncle." "Ojisan" (a little more down-to-earth respectful) is commonly used in place of "Mister" for older guys you're not familiar with, and also probably your own uncle, or someone close enough. Keroro's equivalent age is mid-forties, so the older guy part fits. For context, Mois has called Keroro "Ojisama" since she was a little kid, and her innocent mindset hasn't changed in 2,000 Earth years. So for Mois, it's a high amount of respect, familiarity, and she probably wants to marry him.

From Mois's diary.

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Robindaybird posted:

Watched some of the show - and it's pretty sad these NPC-versions of Mois is so much more interesting then the actual character.

And now I can't unsee the drill episode.
Watching the drill episode is like a twisted rite of passage in Keroro fandom. But actual Mois has more to offer in the character department than all 3 of her clones combined.

Part 20: This Quest Is For the Birds

Last time, we started our search for the princess, with Rein allowing us passage through Boltstrike Mountain. There's a town right next to the mountain's east exit.

It's Roughsvale, which Rein mentioned before.

Read the rest!

How Ingratiating! fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jul 14, 2014

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

How Ingratiating! posted:

Mois uses "Ojisama" exclusively with Keroro, a very respectful term for "uncle." "Ojisan" (a little more down-to-earth respectful) is commonly used in place of "Mister" for older guys you're not familiar with, and also probably your own uncle, or someone close enough. Keroro's equivalent age is mid-forties, so the older guy part fits. For context, Mois has called Keroro "Ojisama" since she was a little kid, and her innocent mindset hasn't changed in 2,000 Earth years. So for Mois, it's a high amount of respect, familiarity, and she probably wants to marry him.

From Mois's diary.

She uh, kinda phoned in Dororo there.

So, was there a second reward for the second fetch quest at the tavern?

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

She uh, kinda phoned in Dororo there.

So, was there a second reward for the second fetch quest at the tavern?

I like to assume Mois tried her very best to draw all five platoon members, and her best Dororo is a blob.

Second tavern quest will be in the next update, as you can't get it until you finish Mt. Solar, anyway.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Do you have to be in the costume to use the Arte, or do you just flash-change in battle?

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

You flash-change. Cosplay Artes are just like normal Artes, except you magically change clothes for the duration of the move.

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Let's cram a fourth update on this page! Why the hell not!

Part 21: The Dehydration Station

An adventurer from the volunteer army gives Princess Summer and her advance force a warm send-off. But we're not leaving just yet.

First, let's check out the improvements Kururu made to the Support system. We now have 20 BP and two slots to work with. You can only have one Support summoned into battle at a time, though.

Read the rest!

How Ingratiating! fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jul 14, 2014

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, I would have figured Kururu would call bullshit on the hydration gauge and shoot it with a squirtgun or something.

Or am I expecting more fourth-wall humor than actually shows up?

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

The game has a very small amount of fourth-wall humor compared to the anime. Blame it on the color-by-numbers JRPG design.

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Since I have four screenshot-laden updates on this page, and it's still struggling to get enough posts to reach the next one, I'm padding this out with more 4-panel comics by Miniyon.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
If your finding this consistently a problem, you could use the SSLP Test Poster and just post those links here. I know some other screenshot heavy LPs did that.

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Huh, maybe I'll do that. Something like 2 fully-posted updates on a page, with the rest as test poster links sound good? I could use the first few screenshots as lead-ins.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I ma enjoying reading this, but I just really don't have much to comment on - other then that the combat system you showed off actually made me picked up a couple of Tales games (Abyss's 3DS port and Vesperia).

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

I'm semi-interested in trying other (actual?) Tales games, but Keroro RPG was easy to jump into because I already cared about the characters. The rest of Tales is just a vast swath of anime to me (even if I know two of the games pretty well).

Also, this is totally not a bump to keep the LP from drowning in the archives. Next update has four videos, and I have actual paying translation work I need to do this week, but I'll try to make an update by this weekend.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Huh, I just thought this LP got dropped in favor of this one.

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

My intention was to work on both at once (hahahahaha), but if I drop either, I'll be sure to actually say so.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Fair enough. (Also, we're close-ish to a new page, and could really use one...)

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

That four-video update was gonna make this one pretty long, so I kinda split this one in half. I also went back through this page and truncated parts 20 and 21 for easier loading.

Part 22: Storming the Tower

Last time, we crossed the completely horrible desert to this little outpost. Now we leave the oasis to reach our goal...

...Magician's Tower.

Read the rest!

How Ingratiating! fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Dec 29, 2014

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I like the detail they showed of Dororo teleporting to get between Rein and the monster in contrast to everyone running up.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I suppose it's too much to ask that the other platoon members will be Jack of Dia, Queen the Spade, Club Ace, and Black Joker. Keroro's the only real plamo fanboy among them, right?

How Ingratiating!
Sep 7, 2011

Yes, only Keroro cares about Gundam... well, Kururu will make references with him sometimes. But that's probably because Kururu's voice actor, Takehito Koyasu, was also Zechs Merquise, among other Gundam series characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
New Arte learned by Keroro is pure :allears: I hope we get a Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken.

• Locked thread