Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Liking the LP so far. My only experience with this game is a few videos I saw of the first 10 minutes or so and a Retsupurae I did before joining SA. I always thought the combat looked fun despite the random encounters.

And yes I did Sgt Frog Abridged, with my LP partners among others. For those who haven't seen it but know about Sgt Frog, it's nothing like the original series; we went a completely different direction, ended up writing our own story, adopted a vastly different humour style and completely threw out some of the character personalities. In fact this LP is already reminding me why we did that: I honestly don't like most of these characters. Keroro, Tamama and Kururu annoy me, and the two I do like, Giroro and Dororo (from what my partner Yoshi told me when he played the game and what I'm gathering from this LP) are almost useless in this game.

Makes everything sound weird when I read the dialogue in my head as the SFA character voices.

ThornBrain fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Jan 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread