Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I read quite a lot of Sgt Frog when I was younger (I think I stopped around vol 14 or so). I loved this loving manga, and then I saw "Keroro RPG" and thought "that can't actually be what I think it is."

And then it totally was :allears:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, it's completely magical so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

drat it game, I was enjoying you, then you had to go and reference SD Gundam :argh:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

How Ingratiating! posted:

If you're getting mad at Gundam references in a Keroro game, you don't know Keroro very well. Next part might make your head explode. :haw:

Oh no, like I said, I've read plenty of the manga. That said, if the next segment features a skit called Zaku Zaku Hour, this could go dark places.

drat it Bamco, why would you give us Dawn of the New World instead of this :negative:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Rabidredneck posted:

This LP actually made me go watch the Keroro Gunso anime. Pretty enjoyable, even if a lot of episodes are unsubbed, but there's enough that you have a solid idea of whats going on, even without subtitles. I'll be following this.

If you want English Keroro material, the manga (which is all I'm personally familiar with, having read it a lot at the library when I was younger) actually has an official English release, which should be cheaper to get a hold of than the anime's.

edit: an now that I think of it, pretty sure the anime is on Netflix Instant

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

How in the hell did the devs miss the chance to make Char's Zaku a late game speed tripling item?

• Locked thread