Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Me and the boys on the way to kill another demon god
Holy poo poo! I remember when the anime came out; I watched those episodes like crack for a while! I would like to start watching them again, but...there are nearly four hundred episodes now. :monocle:

This game looks great though. I love how it takes the Tales style of gameplay and adds the characters I love to it; this should definitely be a fun one to follow! Out of curiosity, will you be bringing in Giroro at all? He was always my favorite character in the anime with his total badass attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Me and the boys on the way to kill another demon god
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERORO GUNSOU!!

Wow, it's finally coming back. The last time I watched was way back in 2005. Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do! (Also I see that there is an abridged series of this show on YouTube...and it looks lame.)

• Locked thread