Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

MacDougall posted:

Don't worry guys Faulkner is going to just flat bat two fours back down the ground in consecutive balls with his eyes closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Starc is scared shitless.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
We shouldn't look for scapegoats but its all Maxwell's fault.

GorgeOnMySyphilis
Mar 3, 2012

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Like Martyn got blamed for a loss against south Africa like 20 years ago and he was banished from international cricket for about ten years the same should happen to Maxwell.

Maxwell will be knighted instead and then Marcus North will be elevated to the captaincy when Clarke retires.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Time for the South African reverse choke.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Hahahahahaha no-ball miss a run out and now Faulkner is on strike on a free hit with six to get.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Haha he could have probably run in and took the bails off.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Holy crap. SA then counters with a choke of their own

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
of all the times for a no ball

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Straight and hard James.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
at least they've somehow made a dead rubber exciting

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Bevo!

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Yay !!!!!

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Bevoooo

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
thank gently caress

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Quality series boys. Deserved #1. Never doubted you.

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax
yissssssss

that commentary though - "SHUT UP SHUT UUUUUUUP"

SA did leave that big gap there, their own stupid fault

Noxin of Shame
Jul 25, 2005

:allears: Our Dan :allears:
I feel cheated

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Bevo would have refused singles for 5 balls and swung on the last one.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

I got tickets for Afghanistan v England at the world cup. Come on Afghanistan.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
Instead of man of the match they should take $1000 off someone and give them a big certificate for retard of the match.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Faulkner doesn't know how to build tension. The other night the game was evenly poised and he just came out and creamed them everywhere.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Smith is quite likeable.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Smith is quite likeable.

You take that back.

Edit: Funny story I heard the other day. My friend was telling me about his dad's best mate the other night. Apparently this bloke's son was best mates with Steve Smith as a young kid and he told his son that he was a bum that'd never amount to anything and forbade him to hang out with Smith anymore because he was a bad influence.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
mitchell star

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax
We can always trust South Africa to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, only to slip and drop it right back in. If we had choked, we learned from the best!

MacDougall posted:

You take that back.

Edit: Funny story I heard the other day. My friend was telling me about his dad's best mate the other night. Apparently this bloke's son was best mates with Steve Smith as a young kid and he told his son that he was a bum that'd never amount to anything and forbade him to hang out with Smith anymore because he was a bad influence.

Yeah, but now imagine what Maxwell was like at that age.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

I got tickets for Afghanistan v England at the world cup. Come on Afghanistan.

Typical loving Aussie, never cheering for the underdogs

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Coucho Marx posted:

We can always trust South Africa to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, only to slip and drop it right back in. If we had choked, we learned from the best!

Yeah, but now imagine what Maxwell was like at that age.

I was more pointing at the guy's folly ruining his son's friendship with the future Australian test captain.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

I read it as the Dad told his son that he was the bum and preventing his lovely son from hanging out with him led to Smith's success.

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

It's been a while since we last had an article about India being an utterly retarded place.

Ten kids wearing Pakistan cricket shirts are to be charged with treason

quote:

"An FIR on charges of treason has been registered against 10 youths at Kubersthan police station for the Tuesday incident," superintendent of police (SP) Kushinagar Lalit Kumar Singh told TOI. "Investigations into the incident are underway and efforts are on to establish if there was any design behind the act. We will have to look into it thoroughly as the incident could have led to major law and order crisis," Lalit Kumar said. Additional SP Chandra Prakash Shukla, who is probing the incident, said investigators were trying to establish if it was by chance the youths decided to wear the T-shirts and track pants or the dresses were provided to them by someone else.

As ever, the comments are the best.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Such ars oles should be beheaded.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Airstream Driver posted:

I read it as the Dad told his son that he was the bum and preventing his lovely son from hanging out with him led to Smith's success.

Haha it does read that way doesn't it.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Porkistan

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Quanta posted:

It's been a while since we last had an article about India being an utterly retarded place.

quote:

No pity, gun them down, they are traitors. They knew what they were wearing, it was delibarate action.

:stare:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Brett824
Mar 30, 2009

I could let these dreamkillers kill my self esteem or use the arrogance as the steam to follow my dream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-nnHfIJg1c

Lmfao @ this. Literally pitches off the wicket.

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Brett824 posted:

I like that it took until there was 3 balls left in the innings until he pitched one on the stumps, is he honestly worried about being hit down the leg side when the guys are standing a foot outside off stump?

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

Quanta posted:

quote:

At one side we talk about the brotherhood and peace on the other side we are not stopping these miscreants. They are the enemies within the country and we should treat them same as we treat the enemies on the border. They are more dangerous than the enemy on border. I would urge people of country and relevant officials that please put Traitor-ism charge on them. They need to be eliminated.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

Brett824 posted:

Some of the shittest looking cricket I've seen in years, if he's facing up a foot outside off-stump just bowl at the base of leg or even middle and leg. The first 4:30min of that video makes no sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Brett824 posted:

"The bowler is stubborn"

No, no, the bowler is a moron.

• Locked thread