Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
baked
Apr 1, 2005

i took a little nap where the roots all twist; squished a rotten peach in my fist.
what the gently caress was that cowan?

god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baked
Apr 1, 2005

i took a little nap where the roots all twist; squished a rotten peach in my fist.
Johnson will save us

baked
Apr 1, 2005

lol review a no-ball

baked
Apr 1, 2005

That last 30 with Bird was amazing.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Dumb shot. What the hell is he playing like that for? There's plenty of time for SL to accumulate runs at a non-T20 pace.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

loving knob head cowan.... try to not get yourself run out again please

baked
Apr 1, 2005

just setting up for Huss to come and "save" the match.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Clarke, Bird, Siddle

baked
Apr 1, 2005

RIP Hussey :(

baked
Apr 1, 2005

RideTheSpiral posted:

Goddamn Cosgrove is fat.

Was watching him in BBL last night and he could barely jog between the wickets.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

So there's an ODI v Sri Lanka today. Does anyone give a gently caress?

baked
Apr 1, 2005

This is glorious.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

...and we're out, narrowly avoiding our lowest ODI total ever.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-nOloDiePc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

baked
Apr 1, 2005

An Australia-esque batting performance.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Steyn's figures for the innings :stare:

8.1 - 6 - 8 - 6 - 0.97

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Vagabundo posted:

Who the gently caress is Kane Richardson? :confused:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/272262.html

Played an ODI recently and got 0 wickets and a golden duck.

Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars :stare:

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Hahahaha we suck.

I see us losing this 3-1, beating India in a meaningless 4th test and the selectors patting themselves on the back saying "Great job, we have saved the team".

baked
Apr 1, 2005

I haven't paid any attention to this test how are Australia do- :stare:

baked
Apr 1, 2005

So when do the ODIs start?

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Nice 50!

This innings went from looking all out for under 120 an hour age to almost even with the Poms. Good fight back even though Phil Hughes looks like a crab out there.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Scores level!

Also, highest score for an Australian #11... ever.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Nice! Needed that badly...

baked
Apr 1, 2005

That swing :stare:

baked
Apr 1, 2005

gently caress!

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Clearly hit the ball on the way through. Heartbreaking to lose, but I still just love a good contest.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

That could become a disadvantage if they are reviewing an LBW which went bat-pad. Could end up showing no hot spot on the review and be given out.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Nice review, dickhead.

We are so good at wasting these...

baked
Apr 1, 2005

what the gently caress was that?

baked
Apr 1, 2005

I want to see England come out to bat for 1 over then declare

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Root couldn't be hosed anymore?

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Review it!

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Katich, Ponting, Hussey.

Wikipedia posted:

After retiring from test cricket, Ponting played out the Sheffield Shield season with eventual champions Tasmania. He was the competition's leading run scorer with 911 runs at an average of 75.91. As a result of his prolific form with the bat, he was named the Sheffield Shield player of the year.

He signed on to play for the English County side Surrey during June–July 2013. His score of 192 on debut against Derbyshire was the highest score by a Surrey batsman on their first class debut for the county. Ponting scored an unbeaten 169 against Nottinghamshire in his final first class innings, ensuring his team held on for a draw.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Should have put silicon tape on the edge of his glove IMHO

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Smith.... :saddowns:

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Harris owns.

I wonder if we will we see a day 5?

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Cat Terrist posted:

248?!?! gently caress me, that would have been something to see

Imagine what Watson could have scored in this match if they kept playing.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/503364.html

baked
Apr 1, 2005

Yep... Rubbish over, that.

baked
Apr 1, 2005

I take it they want to up the lead up to 500 and declare... then bowl them out by lunch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baked
Apr 1, 2005

quote:

Anderson to Watson, SIX, pitched up outside off and Watson launches into a booming drive, only to pick out the man at long-off ... who catches the ball and then tumbles over the rope! Brilliant take from Bresnan, throwing himself up and back but there was not way he could prevent himself from landing outside the playing area with the ball still in his hand
GIF please...

• Locked thread