Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
ayekappy
Aug 22, 2004

Brie Cheesin'

Don't live in the past. Life can be short. You could have a stroke or aneurysm as you read this. Learn from and act on your mistakes. They have two ways of affecting you, and it's your choice how they do. You can either let mistakes become a burden that bury you in misery, or you can use those mistakes as fuel to empower yourself to make better decisions to live life to its fullest. Never beat yourself up for what you have done. If you made a mistake, learn from it and just try to add some good to the world and yourself. Keep your friends close if they add happiness to your life and truly care about you. If your "friends" don't, get rid of them. Mainly, make sure you have a good new year by deciding upon good decisions and creating action based upon those decisions. Don't just keep on living. Make your life worth living. gently caress what anybody else says. You're your own person and deserve to enjoy life to its fullest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

fear itself

This is the weirdest post about the forum redesign I've seen yet.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 9, 2007

Don't ever count out Touchdown Tom.

Yeah but the STEAM sales man. THE STEAM SALES

Oxford Comma
Jun 26, 2011
Oxford Comma: Hey guys I want a cool big dog to show off! I want it to be ~special~ like Thor but more couch potato-like because I got babbies in the house!
Everybody: GET A LAB.
Oxford Comma: OK! (gets a a pit/catahoula mix)

This post has reinvigorated my efforts to get my fifth alt to level 90 in WoW.

Thanks, ayekappy!

Ron Darling
May 27, 2004

I agree with the post stated by the original poster, and wish to stress that you should all live this way in 2013. Peace. Love. Harmony. Brotherhood.

Safe and Secure!
Jun 14, 2008

OFFICIAL SA THREAD RUINER
SPRING 2013

Is this some New Year thing, OP, or is this related to your thread here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3525684

CPFortest
Jun 2, 2009

Did you not pour me out like milk, and curdle me like cheese?

never mind im an rear end in a top hat

wishing you well

al Dajjal
Nov 3, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Aye, kappy.

Blatherskite
May 27, 2005

See this is Pez candy, see, you eat it. You put the candy in here, then you lift up the head. Candy comes out, then you eat it. Want some?

Had four strokes while reading, but now feeling optimistic!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

fear itself

People keep telling me the year is going to end, but just a week ago they were saying the world was going to end too. I just don't know what to believe anymore!

MLIOOBE
May 6, 2009

You don't know me

The Candyman
Aug 19, 2010

by T. Finninho

Oh god I had a stroke why did you write that post

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

GOIN' MOG WILD HERE, KUPO!

To enjoy life to the fullest, I'm going to need a loan. Deny me and you deny my happiness.

Crawley Heat
Dec 27, 2011

by T. Mascis

This is just like that part in Nightmare On Elmstreet where the tongue came out of the phone.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Panthera tigris
If a cat draws human penises, is it a furry-1?

I wish there were a game or something that could distract me and make me feel happier .

Opus125
Jul 29, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Such wisdom!

If only I didn't spend so much of my time reading wisdom on the internet rather than acting on it.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Die Hard.

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

Thanks to these wise words my life will be forever changed for the better. Thanks OP!!!

CPFortest
Jun 2, 2009

Did you not pour me out like milk, and curdle me like cheese?

merry new year

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

I hate everything why do people keep reminding me that I have the option of not hating life gently caress you

Zombies' Downfall
Aug 20, 2005

That which was the holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet possessed has bled to death under our knives.

druglife posted:

Thanks to these wise words my life will be forever changed for the better. Thanks OP!!!

Irony is the last resort of the man who haves nothing to say

Firmy Shoyombo
Apr 3, 2010

Thank You for the advice.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Drink semen until it kills you.

Opus125
Jul 29, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

An Enormous Boner posted:

How much quantity would achieve that, do you reckon? Please go experiment and share the results.

Happy New Years!

Chlorine
Aug 27, 2004

Wow, look at that!

I love you too man

Crawley Heat
Dec 27, 2011

by T. Mascis

Opus125 posted:

How much quantity would achieve that, do you reckon? Please go experiment and share the results.

Happy New Years!

The recommendation from the medical field is not to drink over 1.2 liters per day depending upon body mass. Death will only occur at levels far higher than that.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

Ahh new year. When all the cheesy motivational life poo poo comes out of the woodwork.

Zombies' Downfall
Aug 20, 2005

That which was the holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet possessed has bled to death under our knives.

Homo Mum posted:

The recommendation from the medical field is not to drink over 1.2 liters per day depending upon body mass. Death will only occur at levels far higher than that.

This is actually just pharmaceutical corporations and the contemporary healthcare barons running a scam on you, follow my Twitter to learn more.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Home of the
"FIGHTING CHOMSKYS"

Should my new Skyrim character be a High Elf, or a Khajiit?

It's the little things in life, you know?

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

I agree, OP.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

100% plastic

An Enormous Boner posted:

smoke peternorth every day

Quality_Guaranteed
Jan 23, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

There's no reason not to kill yourself. Life only gets worse as you get older. Physical decriptitude begins to set in after the age of 30, and slowly increases until you can't wait to die. The only things worth living for, sensual pleasures, become harder to attain because no one wants to gently caress a 60 year old. And don't give me that crap about love and companionship, because those are just chemicals in your brain. Love can easily be replicated by consuming chocolate. Your significant other is nothing more than a meat robot that you think loves you, but it doesn't.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

Gay balls

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Opus125 posted:

How much quantity would achieve that, do you reckon?

Probably about 4 gills.

jercoxthealmighty
Dec 18, 2007

I think this topic is a microcosm of why I love this forum so much. Happy New Years, ya crazy goons. The internet would not be the same without you.

Oh, and OP, I'm with ya. If I weren't a completely shiftless lurker, I would probably have posted something to this effect at some point.

Thingyman
Sep 15, 2007

quote:

Don't live in the past. Life can be short. You could have a stroke or aneurysm as you read this. Learn from and act on your mistakes. They have two ways of affecting you, and it's your choice how they do. You can either let mistakes become a burden that bury you in misery, or you can use those mistakes as fuel to empower yourself to make better decisions to live life to its fullest. Never beat yourself up for what you have done. If you made a mistake, learn from it and just try to add some good to the world and yourself. Keep your friends close if they add happiness to your life and truly care about you. If your "friends" don't, get rid of them. Mainly, make sure you have a good new year by deciding upon good decisions and creating action based upon those decisions. Don't just keep on living. Make your life worth living. gently caress what anybody else says. You're your own person and deserve to enjoy life to its fullest.

Hot Sauce Batman
Oct 8, 2011

by T. Finninho

Why don't YOU, OP.

Huh? Why don't YOU?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

OP, I may have had a glass or two of wine ( as well as a dinner in a lovely Indian restaurant with my family earlier, first time my brothers and I have been in the same place together in six years), and I may be excited about guest-bartending at a (finally!) state-approved lesbian wedding tomorrow, but you seem right on. Life is good.

Happy New Year's, Something Awful! Have some Tom Waits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsQl74yejYQ

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

SoroScrew

We'll miss you, 2012.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

May the new year be less lovely than the last.

«4 »