Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danith
May 20, 2006
I've lurked here for years

Protocol7 posted:

I still haven't gotten mine working on Windows 8, and I tried the patch that someone said worked for them.

reposting from my post in the christmas sale thread a week ago -

quote:

It works if you use this 'sims medieval ultimate fix'

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Was getting so frustrated when I couldn't get Medieval to start and then I finally stumbled on to this and it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danith
May 20, 2006

Protocol7 posted:

That's the exact fix I used to no avail, and even the exact fix I mentioned.

You let it all patch up and then copied the .exe over right? I don't know why it doesn't work for you :(

Danith
May 20, 2006
I reinstalled my Sims 3, am I remembering right that I want Story Progression over AwesomeMod? I think I remember reading some people saying AwesomeMod is reallly slow

• Locked thread