Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Have a dumb question. Would it be possible to use the ATAGE mod for EU3 with the latest version of Misc Mod Expanded? Also how would one go about that if it were possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Two quick questions:

1. What would be the recommended entry into the HOI series? From what I've seen DH looks like a good one.

2. Does anyone have any tips for converting from EU3 to V2?

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

What are the settings I need to change to stop rebels from revolting after getting put down once in V2? Getting real sick of putting down communist revolts every two years.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

lullelulle posted:

It's honestly one of the main problems with Vicky2. You could mess around with some values in defines.lua and probably lower the time until next revolt a bit. The militancy that gets reduced when they rise and the militancy required for revolting are good values to mess with.

In game you could always try lowering taxes and pushing for reforms.

Yeah, just ended up changing the defines.lua value for reduction after defeat. I didn't mind fighting a couple of times, but every couple of years just got tiring even with me pushing reform through and dropping taxes.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

I remember reading somewhere about setting up your soldier POPs so that they all migrate to one province in a state, thereby joining into a bigger pool. How would I go about this?

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Personally for V3 I'd love for diplomacy to be redone. Like make there be more things like the Congress of Berlin and conferences between Great Powers. Let me play the Great Game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

So I'm trying to mod the provinces.csv file for KR. It seems pretty straight-forward- the layout and values- but none of my changes are taking in the game. I re-open the file and the updates to the IC for a few provinces are still there, but the game doesn't recognize these updates. Does the game not re-build the actual game-db from files every time you start it up?

Amytime I edit files for KR it doesn't take until I start a new campaign.

• Locked thread