Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay
Is there anywhere I can find out more info on exactly how the trade system works and how to gain the most from it? For example I have no idea if I should send Barques to protect the trade and increase tradepower for a tradenode where I control 100% of the provinces or what to do to get the most out of it. Is it better to use my merchants to steer trade or collect income? Why do I not receive income frome some nodes even though I control most of the trade in it?

How would I for example increase my income in Ragusa? I'm the Roman Empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay
Thanks for all the replies regarding trading, it's really complex but I think I understand it better now. My capital province is Constantinople which is why I collect cash there without having a merchant placed. I guess I will transfer the fleets that are protecting Constantinople to Alexandria and Crime since I steer trade from them to Constantinople where I control 100% of the provinces.

• Locked thread