Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mewse
May 2, 2006

Tupper posted:

It happens on weekdays too, like midday for me in EST. Weekends I kind of understand.

Euro prime time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I need official Cleon Sanders clarification whether there is a ZG tonight or not.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Been trying to get in since this morning, but I get a 30-40+ minute queue, tab out and forget about it, and then I get disconnected for no activity when I peek back about an hour later after I remember. Repeat this about 6 times throughout the day. No post here or on Raid Planner re: ZG and already 4:30pm ET so I'm going to assume it's not happening. I was logging to check GMOTD, but anyways, I guess I'll see you all for BWL tomorrow.

Everyone come kill the dargons tomorrow, we need a full raid. :)

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

If there's no real one than I will successfully run poorly attempt to make a pug group starting at around 7:30 EST.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 13, 2014

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

I mentioned to a few people that I am at my parents house for the weekend and can't ZG.

Will be back in time for BWL tomorrow.

Hopefully we get some good turnout, last week our healing was too imbalanced to do Nef.

See you guys there.

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!

DrSeRRoD posted:

Everyone come kill the dargons tomorrow, we need a full raid. :)

Can't make it, might make Wednesday though. Haven't checked the 50/50 account, probably nothing there. If there is, I'll just roll it over to next week if I can make it.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

No mods no masters ZG needs more people. There isn't a queue right now.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Do you guys have trouble filling dps slots for BWL lately or is that part of attendance pretty solid?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
In this as a rogue, and my experience of the first few levels: vanilla is way more annoying and difficult compared to the current live, but it is wayyy more fun and the world feels way better (and holy poo poo there is a lot of activity).

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

tadashi posted:

Do you guys have trouble filling dps slots for BWL lately or is that part of attendance pretty solid?

We've been lacking caster dps and non-priest heals lately. Everything else is generally ok as we have plenty of War/Rogue/Hunters/Priests I think, especially when they all show up on the same night. If you know any good Mages/Warlocks and Healing Druid/Paladins, let us know so we can recruit them to fill those much needed spots.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Squat here. Real life still kicking my rear end. Tonight is a no go. May be able to make MC this week. We will see!

jbetten
Dec 30, 2009
I vaguely recall it taking a week or two to hit 60, does that sound right?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

jbetten posted:

I vaguely recall it taking a week or two to hit 60, does that sound right?

The average time to 60 is probably 6-7 days of ingame /played time (depending on how you use your ingame time) so it just depends on how many hours per day you are actually playing the game.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.

tadashi posted:

The average time to 60 is probably 6-7 days of ingame /played time (depending on how you use your ingame time) so it just depends on how many hours per day you are actually playing the game.

At level 38 I have around 8 days /played. If you don't idle, you may as well not play.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
Yea I think 8-10 days is more like the average /played. Unless you're following a guide, doing nothing but grinding, and ignoring professions, it's going to take you longer than 7 for sure

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

tadashi posted:

Last week we were a bit short on everything, to be honest.

Had people logged in as dual boxes up until the drakes.

Speaking of which....

:siren: BWL Raid in 2 hours :siren:

Need everyone that can come to please log in, since turnout has been low-ish lately.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Unless you are a big nerdo with a 60 already and or a photographic memory of what vanilla was like 10 years ago it will take you at least 10-15 days.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I got to 60 in like 9 days, spent a few levels grinding bugs, and had quests to turn in all the way to 60.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

This is the worst BWL ever.

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
Anyone got a link to that SA Emotes addon? Thanks!

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Firos posted:

This is the worst BWL ever.

Yeah I don't know what that was... We actually only wiped once after Vael, on the first Chromaggus pull, but the server glitches stretched that raid at least an extra hour

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde

Suran37 posted:

Anyone got a link to that SA Emotes addon? Thanks!

Good man.

http://getweirdwith.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27
Homercles Supported Addon Megathread - SAmotes and LGW_STV

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

If BWL isn't still all hosed up tomorrow I'm going to try and pug Nef down. I already set aside 300g for my repair bills.

Sylent
Jun 11, 2010
anyone on that can shoot my druid Kadei an invite?

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

BWL is indeed not all hosed up so I will be murdering Nef with my ragtag group of pugs at 7:45 est. Please be on at 7:30 so we can get the minimum amount of random people possible. Pls. Come have fun /rolling a 1 on our first Ashkandi.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I would pretend to want to come but I've got plans already 2nite.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

drunken officeparty posted:

Come have fun /rolling a 1 on our first Ashkandi.

Who won the sword(s)?

AtillatheBum
Oct 6, 2010

Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.
Hey, can we try to get do Ony before the raid. It would be nice to have a head for BWL, please get on.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

:siren: For the raid today we are going to do BWL instead of MC once we have a full raid

Need some good turnout for this, if we're not full right away then we'll try to do Onyxia first at maybe 7:30 - 7:45, so log on earlier than normal if you're able to, please.

Also, ZG runs are on the planner for Thursday / Sunday @ 7:30, so sign up if you still need to kill trolls for stuff.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Starting Onyxia in the next 5 mins or so, log in dudes

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde
Need healers for BWL please! :frogsiren:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
:siren: :ducksiren: :pcgaming: :siren: we need healres yo, come do bwl :siren: :pcgaming: :ducksiren: :siren:

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Still 4 spots in BWL raid, can fit any class i think

Edit: Still 2 spots ohgod log on someone

lapse fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Apr 17, 2014

Bacchanalian
Sep 7, 2008
What?
Sorry I couldn't make it for BWL tonight, but at least that shield will drop in my absence! Please post a SS of chromag loot so I can properly shake my fist at my screen later.

AtillatheBum
Oct 6, 2010

Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.
We are bad at video games, also I am bad at pressing buttons.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Do you guys have a sponsor-a-friend thing like the Mal'Ganis goons?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Do you guys have a sponsor-a-friend thing like the Mal'Ganis goons?

This guild is much more relaxed about pubbies than gsh

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
To sponsor your friend in say to someone who can recruit: "hey invite this guy he's my friend".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Is anyone else on the ony chain? My hunter needs marshall windsor

• Locked thread