Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kejek
Nov 19, 2006
Argh, so torn between a rogue and a warrior.

Guess I'll have to give em both a go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kejek
Nov 19, 2006
Been enjoying this so much.

The server feels a bit more alive than my live server (Blackhand, which is fairly low pop), and I've had a few run ins with gankers (level 55 rogue in Redridge) and some world pvp against some equal levels.

The best part is the difficulty, and the little things that I realize made this game a bit more challenging. I forgot about a lot of the little debuffs just random quest/grinding mobs will give you.

Every. Mob. Runs in fear. That's another minor difficulty change, but it really adds up when 1 semi difficult mob becomes 2, which becomes 3, which becomes... your death. Though I'm sure some of the difficulty stems from the fact that gear is a bit tougher to get.

Anyways, this is definitely the WoW I remember and miss. Not as solo unfriendly as EQ, but still difficult, with actual debuffs / quests / etc that require you to explore, use all your abilities, and think instead of just mindlessly slaughtering enemies while watching the latest season of Walking Dead.

Kejek
Nov 19, 2006
Really enjoy the server. Just wish I wasn't so slow at leveling. I did ok at first, but got burned out once I hit the mid 30's.
I keep falling for the "there has to be someplace better!" thing, and spend more time flying from zone to zone then I do actually leveling/grinding :(

Kejek
Nov 19, 2006
So someone decided to spam the elite behind the Hermits hut in Duskwood. Fun times.

http://imgur.com/a/DsC4C

Kejek
Nov 19, 2006
I'd like to get my own char to 60, but I'd love it if I could get a 60 character. I'd probably really just use it to get myself 60 and then let whoever have it back, or toss it back to the guild (whichever works).

Enjoying the game, but I just have such limited time that its been a few months and im still in the late 30's heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kejek
Nov 19, 2006
Going to give this another shot (I just seem to burn out halfway through leveling to 60 sigh)

In as Kejek, Human Warrior.

• Locked thread