Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

FutuerBear posted:

It indeed looks like the login server is down. Or more eloquently put:

Now how are we suppose to play nightcrawlers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

TipTow posted:

I just had an issue with the auction house. I put up an item, and later I got the "your auction of ____ has sold" notice, and an email icon. When I got to a mailbox, though, the letter didn't have any gold attached. I put in a ticket for the problem.

Anyone else have a similar issue with the AH? How good are the mods in responding to tickets?

Also as someone who played on Rebirth for a while, holy poo poo it's nice seeing people running around in the world. Being the only person in any given zone always kinda weirded me out.

Wait awhile. It'll come eventually.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Tanners posted:

Guild Photo-shoot this Friday (February 1st) at 4pm CST! Lets try to get as many people as we can to show up. It'll be really great to have a nice picture of everyone together and It'll surely evoke nostalgia after were all rockin t3 farming naxx. But really please show up it'll be cool. Also Arroyo is handing out presents for people who show.

my bags and bank is completely filled with cats oh my god what have i done

(26 gold spent on cats i hate every single one of you)

edit: actually, they're being mailed, dad.

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jan 30, 2013

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
Heres another album; http://imgur.com/a/tMtuB

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Fallen Paladin posted:

Just watch out for Horde. They love to bring roaming gank squads to that area, as it IS a popular farming spot. AND it is right next to Gadget.

-Loviatar

Arroyo purge the Flats. Arroyo gives no fucks.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
I'm bored and hung over, so heres a quick guide on how to do something that goons keep loving up on for some reason.

I present to you; Arroyo's Guide to the Flute and All Things Involving said Flute and other Flute Activities.

Step 1) Go to the circled area on this map. Paint may or may not have been involved in the making of this map.

Step 2) Bring a buddy. Be creepy to this buddy, just like you would do in real life. Because you're a goon.

Step 3) Ride with your buddy. It is better to stand inside your buddy, so the tram will move faster.

Step 4) You and your buddy will then come to the end of the ride. There will be a gnome here. This is where goons mess up. Accept the quest from the gnome. Do not do the quest. Do not drop the quest. Get an add-on and hide that quest in your quest log. Do not do anything involving this quest.

Step 5) The skies the limit. Or not a limit. Who knows? Now is the time to forge your own destiny. Go out there, young goon, and make your mark upon the world!

Step 6) Thanks, Clams!

clams posted:

protip, put flute in bank, drop quest, retrieve flute.

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Feb 20, 2013

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

THE BAR posted:

It feels off topic, but this is probably the best place to ask!

How come there are no TBC private servers? There are hundreds of vanilla servers, with probably one out of hundred worth a drat, and I've even been at a fairly stable WotLK one, but.. Wasn't TBC popular? It sure was my favourite era of WoW, and it's confusing me to no end how there's never been, to my knowledge, a private server aimed at that experience. I've seen Wrath bosses scripted as they were in retail WoW, so surely it's not a scripting problem?

https://www.wow-one.com/

Archangel TBC 2.4.3

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

imatree posted:

I heard something about kodos, and I would love to hear or see more about it.

I'll make a post either today if I'm lazy, or the next day if I'm not. I have plans for Orgrimmar.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

It's time for the Second Annual <lets get weird> Extravanga!

Operation; Farmer Revolt, sponsored by Nutshot, Bearhugs, Tanners, Frederic, Cleon, Toober, Suran, Trim, Watermellon, and yours truly, Arroyo.

Are you a farmer? Do you like farming? Do you just want to support the cause? Look no further! Costumes will be supplied.

The one on the left is doing it right. The one on the right? :getout:

Costumes will be supplied.

Monday, March 11th, at 8:30pm EST. You'll buy the whole seat BUT ONLY USE THE EDGE.

Meet here! (Wagon next to IF bank)

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Mar 11, 2013

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

homercles posted:

How long will this event last?

Until my alcohol runs out.

Real answer: Operation Catte Droppe lasted almost 2 hours.

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Mar 11, 2013

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Socratse posted:

I cannot seem to find a good action bar. I remember there being a couple that were really easy buy can't remember the names. The lists and stuff for addons only have names not categories. Any ideas? I like what was on speero's screenshot.

Screenshot is flexbar. The add-on pack has bartender2, bongos, nurfed, ctmod.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Pumpkinreaper posted:

While we're talking about addons, can anyone recommend me a target of target one that DOESN'T screw with how my frames look? God, I'd kill for something like that right now. Also a swing timer addon.

CTMod has basic unit frames with target of target.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
Welp I had a whole post up with screenshots from my albums and another album then my browser crashed and blah blah heres links for two albums because I'm not doing it again.

Arroyo's: (29 images)
http://imgur.com/a/1KGQQ

Antifantti's: (50 images)
http://imgur.com/a/kqhg7#49

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Raxmus posted:

That's awesome of you, thanks! Sorry I didn't mean to imply people were abandoning the last batch. Even if they do it's their business. Also that batch had a lot less money/spell/gear, so hopefully these will be far better starter characters. Edited my post accordingly, thanks for bringing it up.

WoW takes up too much of my time and I tend to be grump when playing, sorry pythons, you will always be the true multiboxmaster of LGW.

But Wizardman, if you quit who will I talk to at 5 in the morning?

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Tanners posted:

For those of you curious about our raiding loot system it should work something like this. It's a little outdated but i think itll work until Shamanigans creates our updated model

I don't see anything about shadow priest being a superior race of human beings and getting all the loot all day erryday. Please fix this chart.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
Hey guys. We got our first guild application. I'll post it here for all to comment on whether or not to keep our newest member.

quote:

Welcome to the <lets get weird> application! Please copy and paste the form below and re-post it in the same topic.

1) What class? palidan

2) What level? 6

3) How 'big' are you?

4) Are you willing to do favors?
sure

5) In 5 sentences or more, please describe your favorite anime.
my favorite anime is naruto and many more!!!
why?
the action
the adventures are amazing and funny
the history gets you really hooked
the story line just has you guessing what comes next although they show you a preveiw
I CAN WAIT TIL NEXT EPISODE !!!!!

6) In two paragraphs, 10 lines, describe yourself.
Im funny {irl} i make people laugh with my queer jokes and acts i get people rolling when i say something or do something queerish
Im currently looking to go into a culinary arts school but first im looking for a job at the moment
I have great freinds i have known since the ole days of middle school
Im goal oriented
im very persistent
i don't give up easily.
i'm a hard worker
I like to feel the music flowing on my face
I like delicious food
I like the land and the nature

-Doozi

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

homercles posted:

Wait wait... there's a vent?

How many people are usually on it? Are most of them drunk? Doing robot impressions?

TTS only.

-Doozi

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Manslaughter posted:

Welp after a big fight with my guild I'm done with the official servers. Not worth paying for WoW any more! I'll never survive without it though so I'm downloading now. See you all in game.

Explain, please.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Ularg posted:

I just hate the notion that a single paladin that is outside of a dedicated healer role is the leading cause of servers crashing or groups wiping. It's silly hyperbole and I don't like people making GBS threads on my fun for their perceived vanilla purity. We're all here to have fun and we can still do that.

Anyway, how are the leveling guides for Alliance? The last once I heard about was an addon that when I installed it, locked me in a quest path from the Night Elf starting area through other night elf zones. Are there ones more based around actual populated and "Good" areas?

Edit: Funny enough, during Wrath I had a friend who was another Ret Paladin deep in theory craft. He shared with me a macro: a single button that mapped out every single spell in a Ret Paladin DPS rotation. It was good enough to always have me in the top 5 in raids and all I ever did was spam one button over and over again. Which is pretty funny.

If you don't like hyperbole you are going to hate guild chat.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
Tanners has a 60 priest with an epic mount and a 43 rogue to give away.

Cya, bros.

edit; I'm arroyo, not tanners.

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Apr 18, 2013

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Tanners posted:

Is there anyone who cant make Saturday Raid times that can instead make Sunday Raids at the same time? (2pm EST)

I can! I'll start invites at 1:45pm EST.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Doh004 posted:

I too would like to know the best race for Warriors, Paladins, Rogues, Mages, Hunters, Warlocks, Priests and Druids.

TIA.

*Edit* And Shamans, can't forget those.

From left to right;

Female dwarf, female dwarf, female dwarf, female gnome, female dwarf, female gnome, female dwarf, nothing.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
Umphy; you should contact me at tree no more at gmail dot com or fisherman arroyolo on steam please. Thanks in advance.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

A Tartan Tory posted:

Yeah, I got a warning, then a 3 day ban for exactly this reason.

Wow that is bullshit. Hopefully blizzard re-imburses you for this month.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

psychokitty posted:

So there's this random pubbie in our guild who is kind of bad and is also afk a lot in instances, which is a terrible thing for a healer to do. Really irritating and according to some, "makes [our] guild look bad." Just though I'd bring it up and wondering if anyone cares.

Hertrick is a warrior, sir.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

More leveling, less being annoying.

I agree. This is a very serious raiding guild, and not only do we have a reputation to uphold, but we need as many level 60s as possible.

edit: vv I am being sarcastic. vv

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 05:17 on May 12, 2013

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
I understand now why all of the fun goons quit.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

You've not been here long enough to see me act nice. Nor have you been here long enough to speak to server stability.

If you cannot stand to be alliance, or <lets get weird> then perhaps the alliance <lets get weird> thread is not for you.

:frogout:

I've been here since very early January.

At no point have I ever seen you not be a giant dick.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

You quit for what, a total of 3 days. (also: you are not fun)

You don't know why I quit, or why I came back. Continue being a giant rear end in a top hat in and out of game though, I guess.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Kingtheninja posted:

Did it just take a while to get everyone organized?

MC on this server seems to be buggy garbage. Like me getting rez'd and instantly getting swarmed by imps from a room 20 miles away that almost wiped the raid again.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

BiggerThanPete posted:

This must be the same rotation Tonydanza is using...

:smuggo: My dps is so good, guys :smuggo:

*dies every single pull*

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Thumbtacks posted:

You guys beat MC yet?

Yes. We downed Rag a few times. Tonydanza has a sulfuron hammer.

vv Also cleared. Is there a point you're trying to get at or something?

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 21:40 on May 26, 2013

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

SAMB0 posted:

From what I have heard and been apart of they are Wed nights at 8 pm EST. It looks like the saturday day turnouts aren't so good as of late

Saturday turnout was non-existant.

Wednesday isn't doing any better.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
Today is lol-free friday! Acronyms are a instant 20 minute cage.

Happy lol-free friday!

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 21:28 on May 31, 2013

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Noah posted:

Ecksray is now our glorious leader, as Tanners has decided that he is a cat trapped in a spergy asian body and had forced us to farm nothing but oily blackmouths for days.

Hi you got a few things wrong.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Typical posted:

I managed to get this screen shot right before Luci died.

Gratz those 3 people on staying alive

You forgot me (Arroyo) bitching about how much I hate all of you.

I don't mind spending 100g+ buying consumables for a whole raid (I'm serious here) but it would be nice if some others could bring their own consumables, too! It would help out on my bag space a lot. 25 agi elixirs are like 2g a stack (Mongoose are 2g per and much, much better), stamina food is 5g a stack, and Ecksray is a total swag monster with a few thousand fire/arcane pots. Spending 20g a week on consumables can go a long way!

edit; Also some other rogues should farm the lockboxes in Searing Gorge with me. Atleast 50 major heal pots a hour there.

edit edit; For fucks sake level your (Peescape) goddamn first aid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jun 14, 2013

• Locked thread