Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

I hate WoW, I hate you all and I hate vanilla servers most.
In as a dorf huntard Frydes and I was called out as a spy repeatedly last night before the server went down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

No.Mercy posted:

Kinda sucks cause now when I actually want to play - I can't! Anyone here seen this?

An hour ago it was like this, it is gone now. Try again.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

The leveling in Vanilla is what I enjoyed most. The long and pointless running around for very little XP just seemed like a very nice distraction from real life. End game? Never really done that.

edit: Wait, do I understand correctly there already is AV? That would be my main reason to get to 60 asap!

Keetron fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Mar 8, 2013

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Raxmus posted:

I have 5 locks at 29 now and I'll get them to 30 tomorrow then give them out. They all come with good tailored or drop based gear and enough spells/shards/money to get started. Locks get free mounts at 40 so that's not a big concern. I would really prefer to give them to new players who actually plan to play. It's sort of annoying to see someone take an account and never use it and make no attempt to pass it on to someone else. If you play and decide the server isn't for you please offer the account up to someone else.

Feel free to claim them now if you want, names are as follows:
1.) Watermellon (Green)
2.) Cranberry (Red)
3.) Marshmallow (White)
4.) Sugarplum (Pink)
5.) Peanutbutter (Brown)

You are awesome in finding a way to quench your thirst for multiboxing and messing around with toons that go boom while at the same time helping people get over the boring first part.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

I am constantly amazed the various assortment of bugs on the fenix server that were not on Freaky's server.

Every time I play this, I am amazed it works. Some guys sat down, took apart the client and created a server for the client to talk to and that guys build this server in their spare time and they now run it for free.

No way in hell I will complain about bugs, if only out of respect for their effort.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

There is no way that is unintentional!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

The good part about a DDOS attack now and then is that it reminds me I have things to do.
Really, apart from the FREE, this game is the most relaxing I played in a long time. When last night I wanted to play some Starcraft 2, I could not because it first needed to upgrade to hell and back and then decided to do a complete 7Gb download. Wasn't SC2 a single player game? What did I miss?

• Locked thread