Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
Might have to give into this afterall.

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN.

By that I mean a female dwarf of some kind. Or not, because I'm not blind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
Oh of course, I'd be all over certain classes as a Female Dwarf, much like I was on Rebirth for a while.

Just.. not this time.

EDIT: Oh yes, the age of auto-unstuck free Hearth? Fun times.

Westminster System fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jan 8, 2013

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
Login server is having a hissyfit at the moment, probably being DDOS'd like normal.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
Theres an incredibly easy way to know when the server is available, at least in this circumstance. If https://www.wow-one.com loads, then you can login. If it doesnt, then you cant.

If it does load but you cant get in, then the server is probably lying in a ditch somewhere.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
Nah, server instantly went back down again.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
The Vanilla Guide for Horde was updated to include its Alliance counterpart, from Mr Kopp.

Grab 1.99b.

http://code.google.com/p/vanillaguide/downloads/list

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009

McSpankWich posted:

This is the greatest addon of all time, and everyone should install it immediately

I endorse this.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
Yeah you'll get blank "your item has sold to x for y" emails and then you still have to wait an hour to get your cash money.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
Not strictly nostalgia, but still hilarious.

Lets Kombobulate, baby.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
If the partner hadnt roped me into RaF'ing on Live I'd still be playing, but until thats done the great Isitar shall remain unloved.

Sad times.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
I regret getting pulled away from this, perhaps its time to check if my account still exists.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
No matter how hard I try, as soon as I get into the late 30's I just cant do it anymore. The memories of my Priest grinding 38-45 in the Badlands after that haunts me so.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
I might be able to do something concerning the above, but I'll need a little while to think about what im doing at the moment. So you have at least one tentative interest on hand.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009

DrSeRRoD posted:

E: May have a taker, but please continue to PM me interest in case it does not go through. We'd love someone that can be there for raids, Monday & Wednesday between 7:30pm and about 11:30pm for availability, give or take a little from each end of the time range.

Provided that the other taker doesnt come through (assuming it isnt me) I'd be up for this now ive checked things. Im mostly clear of schedule and although GMT I don't have a life, so times arn't a problem. I'd PM you but I dont have that functionality. Let me know either way and i'll try and get in touch in game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009

DrSeRRoD posted:

Hey Westminster, are you still interested in playing the priest? I see you haven't been on in about 8-9 days so want to make sure before I let someone else use it.

I would be playing but general things are enjoying being in the way. I havn't had much time to dedicate to instance running/grinding (which seems to be the only real way to level the priest at its current juncture) so I didn't get much time to do anything except grab a couple dungeon quests, clear out existing ones and get a little cash (before spending it on skills).

It'd probably be best to pass it onto someone who has the time to sink, as it seems I, as of the moment, just don't quite have enough of that at hand like I thought I would.

• Locked thread