Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010
Ergh, I know I went inactive on the last vanilla server (Rebirth), but I need my fix! You'll probably see me around begging for an invite as IAMCRAIG or Pumpkinreaper.

For those that haven't played with me on it before(Rebirth), prepare to get another egotistical paladin.

edit: So are the servers still wonky or does it take a while for it to recognize a newly made account?

double edit: Nevermind, I missed the big loving emerald dream folder from unraring the patch.

Pumpkinreaper fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Feb 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010
Hey boys

You know you want to come play.

Also I made the 4chan guild super angry today when one of their members was trying to sell a kaleidoscope necklace for 9g. I told them it was garbage and they got super mad, ganging up on me in world chat, telling me to gently caress off and mind my own business :downs:. The only special thing about it is that it gives +4 to all stats (most classes only need 3 at the most), other necklaces at that level only have two stats but give more of them (so at the same level you'll get necks that give 6 or so to each stat).

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010

A Tartan Tory posted:

Never, ever mention the words 'Blue Oyster' to anyone in this guild.

Ever.

I don't get it.

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010

Keetron posted:

I hate WoW, I hate you all and I hate vanilla servers most.
In as a dorf huntard Frydes and I was called out as a spy repeatedly last night before the server went down.

You're welcome :colbert:

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010

homercles posted:

Server and feenix website are again down. Latency has been spikey for the last 6 hours but the DDoS has gone into overdrive.

It's back up now and no one is online! Time to go forward with my plan to level two prot tanks at the same time.

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010
Fun with Wyverns in STV today.

edit: Not pictured: Unlimited Wyvern-works.

Pumpkinreaper fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Mar 7, 2013

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010
Man, after dying to a stupid lvl 40 troll hunter 3 times (first two I would of had him were it not for dumb things, last he just outplayed me), I ragequit so hard that I started exercising :shepface:

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010
While we're talking about addons, can anyone recommend me a target of target one that DOESN'T screw with how my frames look? God, I'd kill for something like that right now. Also a swing timer addon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010
I'm coming back! (again((for who knows how long) )

I'll prob be on sometime as IAMCRAIG, the uggo fem dwarf pally that likes to talk about ret pvp and how paladins are the master race of WoW.

• Locked thread