Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JfishPirate
Jun 24, 2006
I have been grossly misinformed about witches.

boho posted:

Hard to level and sorta boring before 40, extremely gear-dependent (though goons are awesome and will hook you up, thanks again to my sugar daddy George and the man I totally didn't cheat on him with, Arroyo), weapon skill, charge is guaranteed to land you underground if there's a cave beneath you, plate repair bills, overplayed before 40.

Basically if you can make it to 40 you're probably good and will enjoy it. Fortunately most Warriors burn out long before then, dramatically increasing your chance to get gear and groups.

Sounds like a challenge! I'm in as Yangus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JfishPirate
Jun 24, 2006
I have been grossly misinformed about witches.

McSpankWich posted:

Most quests work, really the only glaring issues as far as quests go is the Screecher Spirits chain, the Wrynn ring chain, and the ZF stairs event. I mean there's some one off's that don't work, but killing 5 mobs gives the same amount of EXP usually, so it's not really a huge issue.

And the only one of these that's a real problem is the Seal of Wrynn, because you can jump over the wall to kill the chief in ZF and Hakkar is always up in ST. No Mason's Fraternity Ring, unfortunately, but you can just get an "of the Monkey" green or something.

• Locked thread