Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
doclectur
Aug 30, 2003

Been a lurker goon for a long time now I finally have something to contribute to SA,

So I got married last month. I arranged all the catering and staffed the event myself. I had hired 6 people to come work the event but only 2 showed up.

One of the workers that had confirmed he would be working the event when called by my wife to be the day of my wedding says "oh well sorry I'm out of the state right now"

All and all B O O H O O right, but days later she gets a text message at 11:30 pm by a strange number and from the name he gives in the first few lines we realize it is the same worker that left me high and dry on the big day. After finding this out my wife hands me the phone and here are the results of my labor.

http://imgur.com/aN2Kk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007

King Kong of Megadongs

Gobblin' them mega schlongs

Makin' sure they mega long

Stroke 'em if they mega strong

doclectur posted:

Been a lurker goon for a long time now I finally have something to contribute to SA,

So I got married last month. I arranged all the catering and staffed the event myself. I had hired 6 people to come work the event but only 2 showed up.

One of the workers that had confirmed he would be working the event when called by my wife to be the day of my wedding says "oh well sorry I'm out of the state right now"

All and all B O O H O O right, but days later she gets a text message at 11:30 pm by a strange number and from the name he gives in the first few lines we realize it is the same worker that left me high and dry on the big day. After finding this out my wife hands me the phone and here are the results of my labor.

http://imgur.com/aN2Kk

Lurk more.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Is 2013 the year of the chatlog in E/N because this is at least the 5th new chatlog thread?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Ha! Ha! Ha! Pranked that guy! Super funny chat log!

Tuckleberry
Aug 30, 2009

good poo poo OP

Devoyniche
Dec 21, 2008

Oh sick that douchecanoe really got his! Seriously what the gently caress is a douchecanoe?

Aggressive pricing
Feb 25, 2008

What I got out of this is that you're poo poo at planning weddings.

Infinium
May 27, 2010

Come on guys, He's been waiting for 10 years to make this thread! 10 Years!!

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

This is the 500 days of summer sequel

rio
Mar 20, 2008

OP's wife: Honey, a random stranger is texting me, should I tell him he has the wrong number?

OP: (I have lurked for almost a decade....the time has come for me to prove myself on the a something Awful forums). *deep sigh* Give me the phone; i have awaited this moment. My destiny awaits.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

rio posted:

OP's wife: Honey, a random stranger is texting me, should I tell him he has the wrong number?

OP: (I have lurked for almost a decade....the time has come for me to prove myself on the a something Awful forums). *deep sigh* Give me the phone; i have awaited this moment. My destiny awaits.

Haha that's definitely what happened.

doclectur
Aug 30, 2003

rio posted:

<3 You may just be living inside of my skull.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Long time listener, first time caller here, this chat log sucks, I'll take my question off the air.

MD2020
May 29, 2003

What kind of loving scrub is here for almost a decade and still has a Stupid Newbie avatar?

a loving lazy one

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Posting chatlogs should be bannable.

Jung Jeezy
Dec 24, 2007

Oh my god.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007

Double Trouble

When did chat logs become funny?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Morby posted:

When did chat logs become funny?

Around the time you did.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

How long before you told him to put something in his butt, and when he actually replied that he had three fingers in there. I just want to know of he actually did it, or was just humoring you. Either way, congrats I guess? Now you should put something in your butt.

ItheWelp87
Sep 12, 2006

Please never post again

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea

Aggressive pricing posted:

What I got out of this is that you're poo poo at planning weddings.

Yeah, how the gently caress do you hire 6 people and only have 2 show up, did you find the staff on craigslist on the day of your own wedding?

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007

King Kong of Megadongs

Gobblin' them mega schlongs

Makin' sure they mega long

Stroke 'em if they mega strong

cubicle gangster posted:

Yeah, how the gently caress do you hire 6 people and only have 2 show up, did you find the staff on craigslist on the day of your own wedding?

He was too busy erotic texting random people.

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm

Dusseldorf posted:

Is 2013 the year of the chatlog in E/N because this is at least the 5th new chatlog thread?

All things considered, it's better than 2011-2012 when we discovered Bronies and wouldn't shut up about them.

cubicle gangster posted:

Don't knock him for using Craigslist. After all, he doesn't have any friends, doesn't own a phone book or yellow pages, can't drive anywhere that might have a bridal or floral shop, and has a mute, deaf and blind wife with no family. Where else is he supposed to find help?

Leopold N. Loeb
Apr 25, 2010

by XyloJW

MD2020 posted:

What kind of loving scrub is here for almost a decade and still has a Stupid Newbie avatar?

a loving lazy one

Or a thrifty one. It's not hard to believe that someone wouldn't be willing to spend a lot of money to post on a forum.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

You'd think in almost 10 years you'd have learnt what makes a thread on SA good or bad.

Aggressive pricing
Feb 25, 2008

Leopold N. Loeb posted:

Or a thrifty one. It's not hard to believe that someone wouldn't be willing to spend a lot of money to post on a forum.

Look at MD2020's avatar and you too can join the exclusive "got the joke" club.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

Mental toughness is the ability to accept the fact that you're human and that you're going to make mistakes -lots of 'em- all your life.

Look on the bright side OP, you found someone who will marry you even though you're really dumb.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

douche.

canoe.

Leopold N. Loeb
Apr 25, 2010

by XyloJW

Aggressive pricing posted:

Look at MD2020's avatar and you too can join the exclusive "got the joke" club.

That's what I get for browsing on my mobile and being too lazy to scroll.

Leopold N. Loeb
Apr 25, 2010

by XyloJW

If real the chatlog is pretty funny. gently caress the haters, better this than another "my life is so hosed up a bloo bloo" thread.

Aggressive pricing
Feb 25, 2008

Leopold N. Loeb posted:

If real the chatlog is pretty funny. gently caress the haters, better this than another "my life is so hosed up a bloo bloo" thread.

Not really, the fact that this guy is such a failure at wedding planning is far more interesting. Seriously 2 people? Did the op have 15 guests and serve lunchables?

Jizznastics
Apr 1, 2012
irritating

Why is everyone riping on OP, I thought it was pretty funny. I'm just glad to see an e/n thread that isn't about the same lines "D&D game turns into a race war".

I am really the only one who finds his texts kinda funny?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

Mental toughness is the ability to accept the fact that you're human and that you're going to make mistakes -lots of 'em- all your life.

Jizznastics posted:

I am really the only one who finds his texts kinda funny?

Congratulations you're a douche canoe

Astarath
Jun 23, 2008

Could I see a Hat Wobble?

so you're okay with your wife hooking up with people from craigslist?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009
a richer bytestage

So is a douche canoe a canoe filled with douche water, a canoe floating in douche water or a canoe used to perform douches?

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

You know, this would have gone over much better in GBS. Perhaps if you pm Abe he'll move it there for you.

Have a pleasant day!

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Too long di... <snore>

something clever
Jun 24, 2005

MD2020 posted:

a loving lazy one

ShuckyDucky
Jun 19, 2008

Quack Quack

I would imagine that, all things being equal, a douchekayak is preferable to a douchecanoe . Am I right OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

ShuckyDucky posted:

I would imagine that, all things being equal, a douchekayak is preferable to a douchecanoe . Am I right OP?

That's some wacky poo poo.

«2 »