Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Crowetron posted:

I really want there to be a video game where everything the player does results in failure, leaving them to impotently shake their fists at the TV.

Oh man all with motion controls and maybe a mic attachment for shouting "I'LL GET YOOOOOUUUUUU," that would rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

NovaPolice
May 9, 2006

I would give fistfuls of nothing for the preceding 22 panels/any succeeding panels of this classic.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Linux Pirate posted:

Sounds like my kind of movie.

Gonna repost my favorite :wtc: pictures from the last thread, the Boston public transportation vehicles being operated by Sonic/Nintendo/Disney characters.

:stonk:

Is....is this a fetish?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Friends Are Evil posted:

:stonk:

Is....is this a fetish?

Less "fetish", more "crippling, life-destroying, untreated autism"... at least I hope so.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Ok, so there's a free to play co-op space ninja game in closed beta right now. One of the classes is Volt, an electric space ninja. Here is mine.

The class is pretty overpowered at this point and is going to be nerfed. Now, with that setup in your mind, mouseover to look at this protest image.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

I shouldn't be surprised when fanart pops up this quickly but jesus, the game is only in beta! I only heard about it last week, and already there is sexy fanart? Why

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

treiz01 posted:

I shouldn't be surprised when fanart pops up this quickly but jesus, the game is only in beta! I only heard about it last week, and already there is sexy fanart? Why

Because for that artist, who is probably in the closed beta, that is their ideal fetish material, and they either missed out on, misunderstood, or disregarded the life lesson that fetishes are best kept private, or between partners. At least I learned you can spoiler pictures on SA now.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Was the image spoiler in the quote not working for anyone else?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

they either missed out on, misunderstood, or disregarded the life lesson that fetishes are best kept private, or between partners.

This went out the window with this bizarre need of peoples to share every minute detail of their existence with anyone who will pay attention on the internet. I don't understand it, I barely do WEEKLY fb status updates.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Psalmanazar posted:

Was the image spoiler in the quote not working for anyone else?

I don't think spoilers work with timg tags.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

CooperGal24 posted:

It's All Hallow's Eve and Count Mickey Dragul is reunited with his old friend, Lord Huckleberry "Hound" Wulf, as he is accompanied with his love, Julianna "Jewel" Pureheart Cat.

As they attend the Hallow's Eve festivities (Somewhere between Transyvannia and London, England), Mick tells Mina about how he and Huck first met during his trip to London, England. Huck tells both Mickey and Mina how he and Jewel met one night, during Huck's outing as the infamous "Werewulf".

A little explaination about Huck's background. His family has a history of being Werewulves, creatures that transform into wolf-like creatures when there's a full moon. However, because a full moon usually appears once a month, the Wulf Family had special pendants, jewels or any other accesory made with MoonStone, said to hold mystical powers of the moon's light.

Just as the Draguls have weaknesses, so does the Wulfs. I only know that silver's one of the weaknesses, I don't know if they have any other weaknesses. In my point of view though, thier MoonStone (Like the one Huck wears) can give the user great strength, speed and agility whenever they need it the most.

In my view of Huck and Jewel's meeting, Jewel was visiting England from America during the age of either Steampunk or Victorian age, hoping to find a job like a librarian or a studious researcher in a university. But she was being followed by the shadows of the Satan or Chernabog's minions, who wanted the cat's energy.

Jewel tried to fight back with a nearby stick, but was outnumbered....Until a great creature jumped in between her and the demons! The creature let out a ROAR and fought against the demons before the shadowy creatures retreated! As Jewel looked up at the savior, the creature looked over at her, with warm eyes.

The cat stared softly at the figure, who was actually a light blue Werewulf, a creature Jewel read from books and heard from the people of London. To make it short, the creature gently picked her up and, with great agility and speed, retreated back to his home, a Victorian styled castle in the outskirts of London. Once there, the Werewulf went into the shadows beside the window, just as the full moon went behind the clouds.

Once it was covered, the figure came back out, back to his normal self. He introduced himself as Lord Huckleberry, the master of the castle and the eldest son of the Wulf Family. (He has a little sister, Clementine, and his parents, Richard and Caroline Hound/Wulf).

The Hound/Wulf offered her a place to stay in his castle, explaining to her about his other friends that lived in the castle. Jewel understood and accepted his offer. As the days passed, the two slowly fell in love with each other, deeply.

Why, of course there's more painfully serious Gothic Horror/Innocuous Classic Cartoons crossover fanart/fanfiction where that came from! (And yet it's the crayon coloring and the "During the Age of Steampunk" bit that hurt my brain the worst...)

Rahonavis has a new favorite as of 00:02 on Jan 18, 2013

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Deadly Premonition

quote:

If you let the timer run out during certain puzzle solving sections in the Other World, York visibly goes insane. I imagine this is what is going through his head right before he loses his mind entirely.

From this dude's gallery, though most seem to be down.

:stare: Sleep? What is sleep. There is only dread.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
Technically not :nws:, but I wouldn't want to look at it at work. http://i.imgur.com/g68Q3.jpg

Mennonites Revenge
Feb 13, 2012

Lack of electricity... is my destiny...
I guess this is fanart? It's certainly weird.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mennonites Revenge posted:

I guess this is fanart? It's certainly weird.

Shadobama knows that villains is never the answer. Maybe that's why he is saying :fut: to the NRA trolls (ironically, being Shadow and all).

Meanwhile, Joe "Knuckles" Biden just returned from enjoying smartweed and :chillpill: with a bunch of people from the game industry.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
Party Dad Thranduil is actually a minor Thing on the Internet. Here and here, from the tumblr of the chick who started it. (I have no idea what's wrong, but I remember there being more stuff there than I linked. Maybe she forgot to tag some of it?)

HEY GUNS has a new favorite as of 05:26 on Jan 18, 2013

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

13 little dwarves in two straight lines.

Sinestro posted:

Technically not :nws:, but I wouldn't want to look at it at work. http://i.imgur.com/g68Q3.jpg

I'm not quite sure what I'm even looking at.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Toriori posted:

I'm not quite sure what I'm even looking at.

I think it's a sexy Google Chrome logo, but don't quote me on that.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
The incognito mode logo watching the chrome logo get changed.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Cubone posted:

sexy Google Chrome logo

This is not a phrase that any one should ever have to say.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

In my mind's eye Donald Duck always looked like this.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Elysiume posted:

The incognito mode logo watching the chrome logo get changed.

Well they do warn you about people standing behind you. Or in front of you as it were.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

I love that he used the old 'Why is Donald the only Disney character without pants?" question and made him a flasher. Perfect.

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
Did somebody say the Hobbit.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Linux Pirate posted:

Sounds like my kind of movie.

Gonna repost my favorite :wtc: pictures from the last thread, the Boston public transportation vehicles being operated by Sonic/Nintendo/Disney characters.

So that's why the T derailed.

Trollhawke
Jan 25, 2012

I'LL GET YOU THIS YEAR! EVEN IF I SAID THIS LAST YEAR TOOOOOO
God I love the smell of salty succubi in the morning

Linux Pirate posted:

:catholic: A quick google maps reveals that all three are at least in london (and for some reason, no other results appeared for Forest hill :???:).

I also googled the guy, and found he's a Massive "The Price is right" fan. I'm not going to delve into it myself, but there is disney the price is right fanfiction there. From the art section:

Also, where do you guys get your wierder fanart from? My first instinct is to delve into the madness that is fanart central, but I'm not entirely sure if that's cheating or not.

edit:
Well here's a thing

Trollhawke has a new favorite as of 11:42 on Jan 18, 2013

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Trollhawke posted:

Also, where do you guys get your wierder fanart from? My first instinct is to delve into the madness that is fanart central, but I'm not entirely sure if that's cheating or not.
Same as most of the other threads here. Some people find it on other similar threads, others find it on specialty blogs and tumblrs like the defunct sociallyunacceptableart, others are involved in the communities that make it, generally as commission artists or people trying to prove to themselves that they totally aren't like those other ones I swear, and occasionally they encounter it in real life through people they know.
Really nobody really cares where you got it from as long as it's amusing and you don't seem to get boners from it. This isn't helldump.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
A lot of people on the autism spectrum are obsessed with game shows. I remember reading an article about a severely autistic man who beat his mother to death, and he was obsessed with The Price is Right, too.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Six is, as always in such artworks, by far the best.

:shepface:

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

DoctorWhat posted:

Six is, as always in such artworks, by far the best.

:shepface:

So tempting to av them cats.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Millions of Crows posted:

In my mind's eye Donald Duck always looked like this.
I'm still partial to :nws:Donald Duck as a Dogme 95 film.

Robert Denby has a new favorite as of 16:24 on Jan 18, 2013

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Trollhawke posted:

A quick google maps reveals that all three are at least in london (and for some reason, no other results appeared for Forest hill :???:)

Forest Hills is also a pretty well-known neighborhood in Queens NY; for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nS5QyNC24w

That said, that's not an NYC train, and I wouldn't presume that NY was the only place to stick the words Forest and Hills together to make a place name.

Continuing along this particular rabbit hole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40

My goodness, why is it so small. Wanna zoom in on those cats...

StrangersInTheNight has a new favorite as of 16:37 on Jan 18, 2013

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Uh....

EDIT:

Religious fanart will never not weird me out.

Friends Are Evil has a new favorite as of 18:20 on Jan 18, 2013

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
Then you should check out gently caress No Religious Fanart!

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I actually got the last image from there. gently caress No Religious Fanart is pretty amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.

Is this Dr. Who?

For Content
gently caress No Religious Fanart! is amazing.

Here is Shadow striking the pose for the lord.

This piece is titled "He Died For Your Furry Sins."

I think this is just a bunny. Who is just too happy that Jesus died for our sins.
E: I think it is supposed to be the Easter Bunny.

Laura Croft as the messiah.

Obama kissing Jesus. McCain is so jealous.

LateToTheParty has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Jan 18, 2013

• Locked thread