Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hey its everyone's favourite fanart thread again! Post your (least)favourite weird non-:nws:, frequently :nms: fanart from the internet. :can:

Synthbuttrange has a new favorite as of 14:39 on Jan 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

SirPhoebos posted:

Which was revealed to the public a little over 18 hours ago.

Yeah.
Slackers.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

A whole new generation of Pokemon to draw as fat-and-or-pregnant. :stonk: (Plus some Pet thing)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The creator of Gastrophobia draws somethings.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPmpUTr22c

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Is your character from the internet?
Does your character have a ghost butt?
Does your character have a boyfriend?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Look closer.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Concordat posted:

So let me get this straight. Future dentists tricked aliens into boarding them so they could be beaten to death with fire extinguishers?

Here's the video they released for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swB-CbSZZdw

The first half of the video is of goons self destructing their ships in the home port of Starfleet, where basically everyone gathers. This causes massive aoe damage, and well... see for yourself.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Wh... why would you ponify a Wacom tablet?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange has a new favorite as of 08:47 on Mar 12, 2013

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah its just superman bouncing bullets off his che-OH HOLY gently caress WHY.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Augh why. WHY.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

:catstare:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKV_Sik0N7g
Sweet dreams everyone. :stonk:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Chorocojo posted:

I actually think it looks pretty cool! I mean I'm not really thrilled that there's a pony, but stylistically I think it's interesting. Is there a source for it?

The artist's da handle is trolomanchu or something similar. Enjoy!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What if you licked the crystal and your tongue turned into a delitized hand forever.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I want to post weird fanart but I touched the thread and now I'm trapped inside and my hands are huge.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Mommy what are those ponies doing? :stonk:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh look, a guy that doesnt know about the Krystalopocalypse.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nah, that's used one of the larger non-game model marines. The tiny marine is an Epic scaled miniature, so small but not microscopic.
:goonsay:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just a bunch of OC's right?
Wrong.

quote:

Okay, so there are fifteen possible monogamous ships between members of the main six, right? And it’s well-established in fanfiction that two mares can conceive a foal with the aid of magic.

Given these two facts, I decided to design a foal that could result from each of those ships. This is the result. The symbols above each one indicate the parents. Initially I considered making some of them colts, but then I remembered there’s no Y in lesbian.

Most of the names are either self-explanatory or just arbitrarily felt right, but I wanted to explain a few of them:

Sonya is an apple cultivar with a subtly sweet flavor.
Florapuff is my attempt at making a name like Cheerilee or Scootaloo that is almost a real word but not quite.
Promise is a reference to something from Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash’s past. But I don’t know exactly what it means or why I thought of it. It just gets me all choked up.

I suspect that anyone doing their own story or art on the main six having kids would like to make their own character designs, but if I’m wrong and anyone does want to use these they’re totally up for grabs. Make sure to tell me though so I can see it!

gently caress your shipping charts, here's my breeding chart.

Synthbuttrange has a new favorite as of 11:17 on May 8, 2013

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

edit:
^^^^
Then why do the squirrel's breasts keep changing size?

I think I'm just going to have to lie down for a bit after the last few posts. Maybe on a bed of N95 surgical masks.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

If you want a mock thread, make a mock thread.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That's a funny looking pony.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Well, I wasnt expecting to visit cakewrecks today and get material for the thread.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just your run of the mill Starfleet-issue diaper wearing cat-person crewmember.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Geth do not eliminate.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007