Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Is that supposed to be a personified stapler?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

So like, wait. What happens when Scooby eats them?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
That is some extreme attention to detail right there. Makes it all the more horrifying.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
But how do they manipulate all those objects with hooves? That is the pressing question.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

dijon du jour posted:

The best part? I didn't see a single picture of Godzilla's turgid cock. :unsmith:

You clearly haven't looked deep enough.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

The Droid posted:

Those hands. :stare: That mouth. :stonk:

That duckface. :smug:

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
But if Sandy is going to wear an air helmet, why does she need a surgical mask?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Doesn't an anthro Yoshi kind of defeat the point of a Yoshi's existence as something you ride around on top of?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Friends Are Evil posted:

:stonk:

But how will we know the pony is like this foreverially if it isn't foreverially tied up?

It's foreverially tied up on the inside, and that's all that matters.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
I don't understand how that works. Does this person enjoy the idea of the character wearing the other character's clothing and the mask? But then why not just draw the character wearing the mask? Or, does he like to observe the mask being held as a separate object?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

The eyes are nicely done, but the remainder of it makes her look like she's made out of clay. Something is also very wrong with the mouth.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Don't look between Pikachu's legs.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Wait, what? Is this person making up elaborate stories about Pokemon, or is this person taking the life stories of others and replacing them with Pokemon?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

horriblePencilist posted:

As for content, I'll leave you with this.

I'd ask her something, but I'm too scared.

What is the story behind this?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
I haven't seen the original, and furry angst tends to be amusing to watch.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Comrade Question posted:

Today on Weirdly Specific Fetishes:

Perhaps, at first, you might wonder what's weird about this. Then it hits you. There's nothing explicitly weird about this. No strange fetishes, no ponies, no Sonic characters. It's just a scene from Everybody Loves Raymond. Yet, minor details begin to emerge. The bowl on Raymond's crotch, the lifeless toy on a tiny chair in the background. Neither husband nor wife are regarding each other or even looking in the same direction. Debra regards a point to our distant left, clutching a spoon with tightly held lips in an expression of utmost boredom. Raymond gazes slightly away from the viewer, but cannot make eye contact. The weary expression on his face reflects what we are thinking. This is what the ultimate horror is, the unending banality of middle age. Ennui.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Well, I guess they're getting bored of mammals now. :stare:

That's supposed to be Carl Sagan.

That's supposed to be a Carl Sagan paper doll.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Speaking of spinoff threads, maybe it would be a good idea to make one on furry weirdness. There's a lot of strange artwork out there that doesn't fit into weird fanart.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
I just played Alpha Centauri for the first time recently. Let's see what fanart there is of it.

Okay, but what else?

Oh come the gently caress on. There's more pony fanart of this than real fanart.

:suicide:

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Is it really that fair to fire energy blasts at an organic, unarmored opponent?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Oh poo poo, Jazz Jackrabbit? But wait, isn't that middle one supposed to be the red one's sister? Why is he feeling her up. :stare:

Of course, it gets worse. Each of those characters has a WikiFur entry, because not even relatively obscure 90s platformers are safe. It's on one of those that I discovered this horrible thing. Apparently someone took the games a little too seriously and made that middle one his girlfriend, with a whole load of rather distressing material on that site.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Is something wrong with me if I was laughing the entire way through? There's just an inherent absurdity to the amount of effort that went into this.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Oh poo poo! He's the guy behind Vore Tournament? One of the Nexuiz/Xonotic developers hangs out on my game's IRC channel, and he was telling me the other day about being approached by that guy and repeatedly asked if Vore Tournament could be made into something official. He was seriously weirded out by him.

By the way, you were wondering about those voices? I asked the Xonotic guy about those:

<Samual_> the voices from vore tournament?
<Samual_> they're from my little pony
<Samual_> yes, really

karl fungus has a new favorite as of 02:09 on Jun 4, 2013

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Say Nothing posted:

The final nail in the coffin of Gangnam Style, courtesy of Sonic the Hedgehog.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfH8p4DEUiQ

There will never be a final nail in that coffin. It is the second Macarena of this generation, and as a result, we will continue to see revivals of it for perpetuity.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
I almost thought that was one of those dead, preserved babies. I think that would have made it even better.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Yes. This guy: http://wsache007.deviantart.com/

Speaking of whom,

quote:

I may Love busty Anthro chicks with big breasts and huge butts Like; Wolves,Snakes, Dragons,Planes & etc... But I've always loved Super sleek and sexy inanimate Cars, and plus seeing their gorgeous Curvature Rear ends :iconinloveplz: Just like my ORMA Car here :heart: She has no exhaust pipe/Port, just a very Powerful electric Super-charged and her outer body's made out of some material to absorb a massive amount of Kinetic Energy during a high-speed Collision or crahse.............................:iconiloveyouplz:

Hooooohhh god... Anyways, It's Finally Completed....within 2 Days

:stare:

karl fungus has a new favorite as of 03:11 on Jun 7, 2013

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Vanderdeath posted:

The car has a butt.

Maybe that's why he thinks it looks good.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
His facial expression is perfect. It's the same one from the video.

Who is she supposed to be?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
If someone's going to draw such utter poo poo, why bother trying to add shading to it? Misplaced priorities, here.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

scarycave posted:

Maybe they just really enjoyed bath-time?

I loved baths as a child, but I didn't end up making anthropomorphic shampoo bottles with tits.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

"Furby Loves You"

:stare:

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Theglavwen posted:

Wow, that didn't take long.

It won't be very long until the first tickling picture hits this thread, and then we'll have a wealth of her as an anthropomoric anime airplane foreverially ovipositing Yoshi eggs while poorly drawn Sonic characters weep in the background.

I'm sure this is a prelude of what is to come:

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

"The Beatles picking up jellybeans"

Of course the only recent Pink Floyd fanart is ponies. Of course.

You motherfuckers. What did you do to Lemmy.

:smith:

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Inspector_71 posted:

"Bronie" is a killing word, but it only works on social lives.

quote:

Commissioned work of a terrible Dune pun.. Fluttershai hulud XD (8/10/2012)

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
So wait, is there a whole unironic genre of Christian-themed Sonic artwork? Why Sonic, of all things? How do you get a Christ allegory from Sonic the Hedgehog? :iiam:

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Why is there so much white space?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Chrono Trigger.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Yes, I clearly remember the large indoor pool from the last time I went to the hospital. I was very upset that I couldn't go into it, either. Cruel of them to wheel me in there just to look at it.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

The Worst Unicorn posted:

Animaniacs got weird.

Is that a gun? What? I can't begin to imagine the context for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Wow. That's just powerful. I really don't know what to say.

• Locked thread