Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

The Droid posted:

Its a crossover of a Bionicle Rahkshi and the Ceph aliens from Crysis 2 of all things.

For a sec I thought it was a Murloc-Bionicle abomination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

What's the image on which this one is based? It's a familiar pose but I can't quite place it.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Friends Are Evil posted:

Sonic the Pikachu.

Sonichu, one might dare to say.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Source is ostensibly someone going by the handle "Krazy Chibi". I got this a couple years ago, so I don't have a link.

If you don't know what the style is, it's a reference to a montage in Clone High.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Apologies if this's been posted in a previous incarnation slash I did not notice it in prior pages.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

ymgve posted:

Forget that, what's up with the ghost hand print on the door?

Maybe it's meant to be a handprint in dust, further establishing the dirty conditions.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

HenessyHero posted:

Actually, you and I were both a bit off. The Artist clearly identifies it as Tomb Rider fanart.

Tomb riding? In what work would you be able to accomplish that, Hyperion?

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Sad lions posted:

Duh. It's obviously the title.
His name is Deathnote and she is his eyeshield.
Eyeshield to one Deathnote.
OBVIOUSLY.

I suppose it's redundant saying this but you can happily disregard the artistic merit of anyone signing with their screen name. Not because of that, of course, it's just one of those handy little hints that nature likes to throw out there. Like bad food smelling awful.

Edit: the Star Trek bit helps too.

Actually, if I recall correctly, "Eyeshield 21" and "Death Note" are both anime/manga series, so... I guess the username is just gluing those two titles together.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

scarycave posted:

Did somebody say Wal-mart?

Replace perky young woman with old tired woman and its spot on.

Something is seriously wrong with the shadows and it's the main thing bothering me about this image.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

FauxGateau posted:

No seriously, Danny Sexbang from Ninja Sex Party as a replacement is probably the best outcome of all of this.

My first exposure to Ninja Sex Party was through some topic here - FYI I Wanna F Your A is what was linked, and I found it quite entertaining.
I never watched any of the Game Grumps vids on my own, but if Danny Sexbang is on there, I'll give 'em a shot.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Dogdoo 8 posted:

It made Aquaman awesome which is a feat by itself.

It made Aquaman OUTRAGEOUS. :smugbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MixXnzefsBA

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

razorscooter posted:

The interesting thing is, I have still seen many resumes that were worse than this.

Oddly enough, the thing I like the least about this is how the body text is set in Hobo.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Coonskin_Cap posted:

Regular Show really lends itself to weird art :shobon:

I think I've seen this comic a while back, only not with Regular Show characters:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

scarycave posted:

This wouldn't be the first time that something like this happened.

For the benefit of others: I think this was from an instance where, on Sears.com, someone had made it possible to use a piece of explicit Dedede art (I believe that he is pleasuring himself with a Waddle Dee in the full image) as decoration for various items, such as plates and the like (think Cafepress or Zazzle).
Please do correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm not hunting for the full image.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Why would they keep the C instead of attempting to delete the parts of it that wouldn't translate into the contour of the arm behind it? Lazy background eraser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

crowfeathers posted:

What is this a fanart of? Is that a pokemon or something?

I'm fairly certain that's Tyrantum, one of the new pokey-mans what came out in the most recent games.

• Locked thread