Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

So that's what happens when someone with aspergers invents a fetish.

Also you should see his journal:

And here is his "fantasy flag of Finland" :raise: ... :godwin:

:stare: There's like eight different variations of "things tied up with bologna and cheese etc" in his dA. It's so completely incomprehensible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

:confused:

This was a commission. Someone paid money for this. :psyduck:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I decided to dig deeper into this *ahem* rabbit hole and holy poo poo there's a lot of weird fanart for Jessica Rabbit specifically.

Jessica Rabbit in a Harley Quinn outfit with a receding hairline (???):

Depressed Gargoyle Jessica Rabbit:

'Roided up Jessica Rabbit:

Centaur Jessica Rabbit?:

One of these was a commission, one was for a contest, two were for ~more hits on dA~. I'll let you guess which was which.

There was also a written weight gain fic. And a drawing of her screwing Roger Rabbit :suicide:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

How is the black and white one even fan art? He just...made it black and white? And decided to share it with other people, like, "Look what I accomplished!"

I don't get it.

Taking it even further, he took someone else's fanart that they'd spent time on and made it black and white. So it's not just low-effort, it's also theft.

EDIT: Yeah, looking at the source of the black and white one, he did not give any credit to the other guy. Pretty awful.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I personally find this one to be amazing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjVC_jrHcHI

I'm not a fan of rap but this just makes it so listenable! :allears:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Bomrek posted:

The only thing I want to post in this thread is this file I've had for ages: 'starfox_turns_into_a_gay_dinosaur_dick.gif'

But I think it might be a little too nsfw :(

:justpost: but remember your NWS/NMS tags.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

This is terrible on multiple levels. For one thing, he's powering up with his right hand but he punches with his left.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I had some free time tonight, so I just read through the entire thread in one sitting.

I... I think I need to lie down.

:suicide:

Now you can go to the previous thread and marathon that one too! :v:

I'll NWS this one just in case, because I honestly can't tell if that's supposed to be a dick or not. :nws: "Garrus Stripping" :nws:
The name on the unidentifiable stick-shaped blob is the name of the person who requested it. Yeah, someone requested this.

EDIT: it's late and I'm bad at posting

Portals has a new favorite as of 10:13 on Mar 5, 2013

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

The top one, at least, seemed to be unironic.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Wow, how do you screw up the AT style that badly?

Katia from Prequel and someone's fan character getting flattened by... I assume another fan character?

"Human Sonikku"

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Night of Love
"Since I am now a contributer to #the-sonadow-loverss I am submitting my first deviantion to the group :D"

After A Hard Day's Work

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

If it was smaller, the first panel would be a perfect avatar.

Done.

I really want to see someone use this.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Videos count as fanart, right? The guy who made these seems to have a bit of a Paula Deen obsession, and not a healthy one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VNMfvo2wyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqRF3BweC5w

Unrelated, here's Miranda from Mass Effect having some issues.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Oh my god, I love the faces on this. Lookit that Swablu. :3:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Here's a classic to take our minds off of crazy hand poo poo:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Why is this happening, why would anyone pair those two :suicide:

Have some Minecraft:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

dijon du jour posted:

I was going to make a joke by posting a link to a My Little Pony doing goatse. Surely that exists right?

No, it doesn't.

There are no jokes to be had.

All laughter is gone.

Every comedian is dead.

:nms::nws:Do not click on this link.:nws::nms:

I think someone posted that on the Tea Party Community back when GBS started trolling them. No one should be subjected to seeing that, not even hardcore republicans. :suicide:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Okay, I have to ask: what's up with the hedgehogs? :psyduck:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Okay, I seriously don't understand this. How is it "justice" for anthropomorphized Fluttershy to have ginormous boobs? :psyduck:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I was hoping there'd be more horse_ebooks fanart, but I'm happy with the pieces I found.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Eevees!

This is another collection of realistic Pokemon but it's too huge to upload on imgur.

And then there's this...

:psyduck:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

dijon du jour posted:

The artist is really bad about turning bug Pokemon into dinosaurs.

:argh:

Maybe they're trying to be physics-friendly or something, because it's not physically possible for a creature with an exoskeleton to be larger than a certain size without it being unable to function in our atmosphere. That's why we don't really get anything bigger than the coconut crab above land, and why we don't get proper giant spiders outside of fiction.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

"Sleep good, baby"

:stare: Tavros why

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

:saddowns: I used to love that shampoo, but not in that way!

Someone learned how to draw cats by looking at MLP.

PB why are you so anime

And here's The Birth of Sherlock. TIMG'd for nudity.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I share a name with one of the Chipettes apparently so I just keep getting Sonic-Chipette crossover stuff when I do the [name] The Hedgehog game.

(TIMG'd for awful)

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

Also, Sonic espousing the virtues of capitalism.

There's a backstory to this one! This was drawn by political cartoonist Eric Allie and is a result of one of our fellow goons tweeting "Can we get Chuck Asay or Eric Allie to draw a political cartoon with Sonic The Hedgehog in it espousing the moral values of low taxes". Allie promptly responded with that image. There's a bit more to it but it's kind of incomprehensible if you don't follow the Political Cartoons thread.

Content!

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Who here likes Obama?

Bronies sure do.

Na'vi do too.

This one was called Obama Care, with the subtitle "Yes you can…". Yes, that is the TF2 Spy.

Bonus Romney as Bane (get it, because Bain Capital):

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

into the void posted:

Christ, at least the neo nazis on deviantart post poo poo for the specific purpose of being offensive. Somehow the fact that the artist has no idea how stupid and offensive this is and somehow believes it's cute (*blushes*) makes it waaaay worse. It's like watching a four year old tell rape jokes.

I think I agree with your sentiment.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

eithedog posted:

And here's the link to the fplus podcast in question.

Everyone should listen to the F Plus, it's basically the audio equivalent of this thread.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

So Pacific Rim just came out, and it was pretty great. Apparently deviantArt thought so too!

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

platedlizard posted:

Homestuck, take a look at the horns. Of course there's Homestuck fanart.

Further explanation: Charmin is advertised as being very absorbent. That character has a gross sweating problem.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

You should really know this sort of thing already, achillesforever6. :colbert:

Probably :nws: Spiderman getting spanked by Iron Man while Captain America looks on

Portals has a new favorite as of 02:01 on Jul 23, 2013

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

CrackSpider posted:

I've been curious - where the hell did the Night Vale fandom come from all of a sudden? Before there was nary a whisper about it outside of maybe Twitter, and then BOOM, in the last week it's everywhere. Why?

It's most likely because two of the (male) characters just started dating and Tumblr goes absolutely loving insane about dudes making out. It's a great podcast on its own merits and definitely worth listening to, but I'm not too surprised that it's spiked in popularity since the most recent episode.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

horriblePencilist posted:

Oh dear.

Oh god.

The pony way to the right. Look at the hind legs. What the gently caress.

:psyduck: Holy poo poo I missed that. That is just hosed up.

quote:

Well...I Drewed Your Oc Kasey And kayley (Daughters Of Fry And Leela) With Fry And My New Oc Freddy Fry (Fry And Leela Son).

I Want To Create My Own Fry And Leela Child.

Credits
Futurama (c) Matt Groening
Kasey And Kayley Fry (c) Kataang102 (I Think Her Name Sounds More Like "KATANA"
Freddy Fry (c) Me

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

SynthOrange posted:

You guys are really reaching here with projecting a drawing mistake (in a creepy enough image on its own) into a huge thing.

Nnnno, I don't think we're reaching with this. The person who drew this drew a bunch of other pony transition drawings and none of the other drawings have that, so I'm pretty sure it's intentional. Also, most of their drawings are seriously creepy and unpleasant.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Cross post from the Political Cartoons thread:

KimotaBoom posted:

"Barack the Obama"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Astounding.

Here's someone's prawnsona eating cat food with someone else's fursona.

And... I get this, but I just don't understand.

• Locked thread