Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

Portals posted:

Further explanation: Charmin is advertised as being very absorbent. That character has a gross sweating problem.

Additionally, it is Charmin "Ultra Strong," and the character sort of has a thing about being strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

But I'll be fine.
That doesn't look like Billybob Cuttlefish at all, though! He's got such an iconic face shape that you'd think they'd try to emulate it a little bit.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

But I'll be fine.

paradoxGentleman posted:

OK, now you're just being paranoid. How can that be a fetish? It's literally a family outing with the daddy dunking his son's face into a plate of spaghetti, but with Pokemon. It's as platonic as it gets.

It's the mom, actually, but yeah it's pretty cute and I don't see anything fetishistic about it.

Yeah if the little espurr was, like, covering himself in the spaghetti in frightening detail, then yeah, gross, but that's not happening.

• Locked thread