Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Siren ducks, Goth-loli Bart/Fry, Foreverial Deli Meat. Thanks, Deviant Art, for supporting psychotic outreach through the arts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

BattleMaster posted:

It's awesome and the only thing that would stop me from getting it on a t-shirt is that I'd be one of like 10 people in the world to understand it.

That sure is the same thing that stopped me from getting a foreverial bologna t-shirt.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
That mouth looks like a vagina.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
If Crystal Hands, Siren Ducks and Lunchmeat all met, I bet they'd absolutely hate each other even though they are obsessed in the same way.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Pick posted:

Because these are original MLPs, these are awesome. :colbert:

Whoa. I just had a major nostalgia wave. Five years old, at day care, coloring a page in a My Little Pony coloring book. It was so cute and innocent back then. I just gotta hope that it feels the same for most modern day five year old little girls and that aside from some weirdo blocking the toy aisle in Target, the little kids don't actually interact with bronies all that much.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Come along with Snorks.
Swim along with Snorks.
So much to see waiting for you and me.
Have some fun with the Snorks.
Play along with the Snorks.
Swim along with the Snorks.
Happy we'll be living under the sea.
Cum along with the Snorks

:nws:http://imgur.com/UB0mWML:nws:

I just got this sent to me by a friend who usually just sends me funny cat memes, so I have no idea what he was looking for when he found this...

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Not sure at all.
He texted it to me, so for me to upload it to imgur I had to google "naked snork."

I had to google naked snork.

Oh god.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I just started laughing insanely when I saw this, for some reason this is the funniest thing I've seen all week.

I just think they put the ball gag in the wrong orrifice. Anyway, I've now got a hankering for fanart of the old and obscure.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I am sorry to add o brony chat, but I walked by the brony students during lunch today and they are pretty incensed that the human version of MLP isn't some grimdark thing, but instead about, gasp, prom.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

dijon du jour posted:

Hey guys, who remembers the Winx Club! :haw:

I cannot unsee their glossy lipstick as gaping mouths with a single tooth.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

scarycave posted:

Though it does make me wonder if he tried to add some vore to a project we did together for a class the year before where he suggested a character get eaten.

Pity me, I'm a teacher who has to grade this poo poo fully aware of what it is. I sometimes wish I was as ignorant of the Internet and fetishes as my colleagues are.

I've gotten Minecraft, ponies, rage comics and sonic just to name a few, but the worst was baby kid and his 3D baby videos.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Awesome, but you have yet to achieve full siren-duck, let alone Goth-loli Bart.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

The Worst Unicorn posted:

I wanna get in on this bad fanart thing before the joke inevitably goes too far.

Are you sure it wasn't "came on him"?

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Happy Landfill posted:

This is from a few pages back but I want to hear all your stories :allears:

Well, let's see...

Ponies-
Being high school, we have a brony group. They eat lunch in the safety of another teacher's classroom. The other group of nerds were so disgusted with the bronies that they now eat lunch in my room secretly and requested me to keep the door locked to keep out the bronies. I pressed them for more info, and they just told me I didn't want to know.

I have a little freshman brony in my class, who thankfully doesn't associate with the brony group. He only wears the pony shirts, even on field trips when you're supposed to wear the school shirt. He drew a shrugging pony in the warmup one day and wrote "no pony knows." I was grading one of his worksheets, and he filled the blank space on the back completely with the word "pony" in ten point font, extremely neatly written. He will not let me see the art he draws. Too bad kid, I saw it anyway. It's completely not gross or weird. Just looks like he's drawing stills from the show. I used to think he was kind of an rear end in a top hat, but he's actually growing up and being polite and nice to me in a non-weird way, so there is hope.

Sonic-
I see gifted art posted in teacher's rooms all the time, and it's often a Sonic character. Little do they know...
Anyway, one of my favorite students is a big ol' dork, but very sweet. He's writing an original fiction story about his Sonic-sona, but the chracters aren't even Sonic characters anymore. In the story they are all human now, which makes me think he's growing out of it. Anyway, he makes me read this thing, and it's so silly, but like I said, he's a great kid.

Minecraft-
I don't even remember the assignment I gave, but it involved a presentation. I have no idea how he did it, but a kid created a presentation in Minecraft and played it on YouTube for the class. It was twenty minutes long. No, he did not get to play the whole thing.

Rage faces-
Same stupid assignment. At least it was a PowerPoint this time? Anyway, each slide was one of those forever alone or whatever faces, instead of, you know, content, while one student talked vaguely about the topic, but not really. Anyway, I no longer pass out a rubric and say "go". Now big projects are broken down into sections where I can check in at least once a week and make sure they aren't being loving dorks.

Slipknot-
A few years ago I had a TA who was mr. Cool dude who is now a tattoo artist in SF. Well, I didn't want him getting too full of himself before he graduated so I hauled out this horrible drawing he did for me as a freshman in my class. It was of the Slipknot guy singing on stage. I don't know what made him think that was an appropriate gift for a female teacher, but there you go.

Baby kid-
This giant boy in a dirty trench coat was only in my class for a few months because he moved around a lot due to his family of carnies. He used his big laptop like an mp3 player. I'd see him walking to and from school holding it open, headset in his ears. He would chat with me after class sometimes, and it wasn't all that bad except for the smell. I felt bad for him, imagining he had a tough life. Then he started showing me things he ripped from YouTube. It was these 3D cartoony babies, dressed in fashionable clothes, breakdancing or dancing kind of para para style. It was foreign, and I'm want to blame it on one of those austere white cultures. The first time I saw it, I thought maybe he just likes 3D animation and talked to him about that, but then day after day he kept showing me different videos of these same babies, and I noticed he had drawn pictures of these babies in his binder.

One day he was gone, and that was it. I really wonder about the smell. It was less BO and more fecal.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Angry Avocado posted:

Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny

Source

As a girl who grew up reading Nancy Drew I kinda very much really want to see this go one step further and see an adult Nancy exploitation take on the series. Love those brass knuckles in her pocket.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Say Nothing posted:

I don't think that episode made it on air at all.

Not fanart.
Honestly.

LMAO, I remember loving Pokemon "ironically" in high school and picking up a translated "manga" of this episode at some nerd shop nearly 15 years ago. It was not the manga, but color stills of the show in manga format that had like two or three episodes in it. I remember being shocked by the whole James boob thing, but didn't hold my breath for that episode to ever air stateside.

You know, early Pokemon episodes were actually pretty fun. I never got into any of the games or cards though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Yeah, those were the days. Before that, we'd catch Vampire Hunter D or Akira late night on the Scifi channel and think it was the weirdest, naughtiest badass exotic poo poo ever. I didn't even run into people who expressly liked only that Japanese stuff. Not to be all likinkig poo poo before it was famous or anything, I'm just trying to say I had no idea how nuts the whole thing was to become. It just took meeting a few anime fans in college to disabuse me of the fandom, and then living in Japan and seeing the endless amounts of magical girl and shounen comics at the bookstores to realize that none of it was cool, weird or had anything interesting to say, except for a few classic standouts, and lets just admit that has nothing to do with being anime and everything to do with having a point and also whatever else goes into good film/story making.

I'm really surprised it hasn't run it's course by now. I guess since Japan is still producing crap to meet the needs of its' population, there will always be a supply of weird and fascinating poo poo for American weirdos that is only weird and fascinating because it's exotic and difficult to comprehend.

• Locked thread