Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheUnknownPoster
Nov 28, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

everything went to sh*t after I got banned from that one. I haven't really been working out. I had to buy back in as I had no motivation to do anything.

basically I'm too comfortable with myself, content to just be depressed, chill, and date 34 year olds. I have no reason whatsoever to work out when I'm not showing people up on the internet.

I don't feel I should have to hold to my old toxes, easy as they were. I can't hold up my end of the bargain when I get straight banned

new toxx: bench 300 in two months.

second toxx: dunk in four months(my legs have gone to sh*t, I'm a straight f*cking gimp)

ima do some crunches before bed.

Feels great to be back, haven't done any crunches in over a week(and why would I?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheUnknownPoster
Nov 28, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

weird rear end nightmares last night.

Again i cant stress how great it feels for my life to have a purpose again.

I didn't do those crunches last night. I skipped them and went to bed.

Today I'll do some sh*t for sure.

One of my alarm clocks is broke on the led on it and the other one was set 30 minutes fast. it was kind of annoying this morning I didn't actually have to get up or have my alarm set or anything, but it was still bothering me.

hello clarice
Jun 8, 2010

For Your Health!

TheUnknownPoster
Nov 28, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

how can I fulfill my destiny as the greatest TFLC poster of all time with all that sleeping?

There can only be one

TheUnknownPoster
Nov 28, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

putting my spin on the announcing I'm gay to the world yawning while flexing biceps to pull b*tches move. Haven't lifted in a while, I think once since I got banned.

But this is me after about 8 periodic lifts, a week break(or something) and another lift.... like 5 days ago.... or something.

This is a very humble move for me. The old me would just say you are all huge nerds for doing stuff like this. The new me embraces it in the spirit of TFLC kinship. I'm willing to nerd out to the max for you guys.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

did some light mudsloshing/running today. haven't done anything else.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

TheUnknownPoster posted:

This is a very humble move for me. The old me would just say you are all huge nerds for doing stuff like this. The new me embraces it in the spirit of TFLC kinship. I'm willing to nerd out to the max for you guys.

I think we are all huge nerds for doing this. But huge swoll nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fourthmeal Fanboy
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Congrats on not reading the rules, you stupid poo poo.