Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
Everyone keeps saying the actor that plays Caesar reminds them of Brad Pitt but I think the resemblance is closer to the guy that played Vaughn in Community.

Which makes it really hard to take him seriously because I expected him to speak like a surferbro and break into song with 'Tiberius you're a B'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
It was pretty awesome to see Gannicus go for both a gogoplata and a kimura during his little grappling exchange with Crixus.

Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
That episode owned. Every season Spartacus starts off a little slow and then hits an episode where it just begins sprinting towards the finale. Plus, I'm glad that all the main characters came back to a point where I'm enjoying all of them again.

Also, did anyone else catch Nemetes' "the die has been cast" when he was speaking to Caesar? Got a nice little laugh out of that.

Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
I'm just not ready for this show to end. I remember how much I rolled my eyes at the first few episodes several years back and if you had told me then that I would consider Spartacus one of the best shows to ever grace television I would have responded with "You mean ironically, right?"

It has been an incredible run and I'm just not ready for this show to end.

Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
What a way to go out. The finale and the end credits legitimately had me choked up and I'm really going to miss this show.

So much about this show should have made it a cheesy mess, but it was just all executed so perfectly that it has simply been one of the most awesome series I've had the joy of watching.

Whatever the people involved with Spartacus go on to do, I'll be sure to keep an eye on. Hopefully DeKnight can work some of the magic he conjured in Spartacus into his new show.

• Locked thread