Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

Sober posted:

Actually if they do pull of the Caesar spinoff I would love to see John Hannah as some scene chewing senator.

John Hannah as Cicero? Sign me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

Oenomaus would have slaughtered them all if didn't have that one poo poo unlucky dice roll while fighting a dude wearing eyeliner.

Space Pussy fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Feb 24, 2013

Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

Lamadrid posted:

The Romans need to start kicking some asses or I'll start relaxing in the fighting scenes , how are the romans going to win if every single time they get their asses handed to them also the plans of Crassus won't have any kind of tension.

Because Pompey Magnus :smug:

Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

Scuzzywuffit posted:

Joffrey is certainly a prick, but part of me feels like Tiberius is more of a believable prick. Joffrey is just a sociopathic spoiled little poo poo, and beyond the nebulous "bad parenting", we don't ever really see why. Tiberius is also the product of bad parenting, but we see in this case that "bad parenting" is him being forced to beat his best friend to death with a club. With Joffrey it's just "Well, his parents were all kinda dicks I guess".

Joff is a product of incest and was given immense power before he hit puberty. Perfectly believable.

Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

Zzulu posted:

Didn't they have a King Arthur thing going on? Did it end up not good as well?

It was so poo poo Purefoy quit after the first episode or something.

Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

Officer Sandvich posted:

Boss was great. But no one watched it.

It was great save for the chick that played Grammer's daughter. She single handily ruined that show with her horrid acting.

Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

The montage ending with Varro and Andy, fuuuck man. TV hasn't made me this emotional in awhile.

OK, so the Ceaser spin-off is happening, right? Maybe Starz can cast Purefoy, Stevenson and Mckidd and make the best show of All of Time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

Deakul posted:

Arrow turned into generic cringey CW garbage this last season, I'm not sure I can safely recommend it to anyone anymore.

Arrow's quality increases drastically if you fast forward through the Laurel scenes.

• Locked thread