Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Nasir's :shobon: face amongst all the :black101: in the poster is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
You can write him as an important off-screen presence easily enough.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
No love for "You would be surprised at the reach of my stream, boy"? I busted up laughing at that. Also, Naevia is uncool because she killed a bro of the broest of bros.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Rocksicles posted:

this is cool, Cast of GOTA doing the Hakka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOkrqolXWjQ

Well now I miss Andy all over again. :smith:

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Plus we find out about Caesar's stabby blowjob business, no?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Science posted:

I'm pretty sure that at some point Caesar will get Gannicus a Roman passport with the name Marc Anthony on it. Then they go and steal all the women in the world.

I am hoping for this so hard. Brad Caesar needs to get with the brogram. I really hope they have a scene with Caesar insisting Gannicus cuts and dyes his hair and, when Gannicus straightens up, has suddenly turned into James Purefoy.

That said, what happened to all the penis on this show? Dude playing Caesar is coy as hell with all his clearly naked but upper torso shots. I thought people were hired using the following questions:

Any problems with nudity, yes/no?

If no, why the gently caress do you want to be on this show?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Blood drips down from a botched operation, my insurance rages on, my insurance rages on!

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

bobkatt013 posted:

Its the Ides of March so happy Caesar Day!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FvgP5hO99o

Et tu, Brote?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Here's hoping Nasir and Agriculture make it out alive and together while the rest get into the legendary attacking formation known as Jupiter's Cock.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Pron on VHS posted:

Not to sound like a baby but I don't want to watch tonight's episode, I have become attached to these guys

It's okay. Blood will always rain down from an angry sky.

I'd like a Caesar spin-off done in this style or similar. Especially if Caesar eventually bumped into Porenus and Vullo.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Or thereabouts. I have a couple of others.

Also,

Also also,

rejutka fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Apr 13, 2013

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Gaussian posted:

The recent activity in this thread has inspired me to do a rewatch of the show. I forgot how good season 1 was: great characterization, tight plotting, no plots that go anywhere, etc.

Also, does anyone have a gif of Lucretia's reaction to Gannicus' last kill in GoA?

The box set is tempting but the price spreads cheek and rams cock in rear end :(

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Bloodbath posted:

Thanks guys. I've seen all of those shows, which I guess confirms my fears that I have to accept Spartacus is finished and move on with my life. :(

Human Target season 1? (Do not watch season 2)

Great fight scenes.

God the second season is donkey balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
You have failed this rebellion.

• Locked thread