Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

LobsterMobster posted:

Now entering The Machida Era!

U forgot to mention that Machida is a boring as poo poo point-figter.

edit- Links are broke and the ones below me are better anyway.

Chexoid fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jan 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boregasm
Nov 18, 2009
If you're gonna present the Machida era, you might as well do it right.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Now entering The Machida Era!

Now leaving The Machida Era!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

henkman posted:

Now leaving The Machida Era!

We want to talk about ends of an era?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Jones is a turd

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

fatherdog posted:

To be fair, this is one of the King of The Cage outdoor events where there was a downpour and they didn't cancel because that would have meant refunding ticketholders. So the PVC cage floor is soaked and everyone is skating. That's why the ref is wearing a loving poncho.

actually the ref is wearing the trash bag poncho as a metaphor for my life

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
The way Rashad's legs go is still pretty chilling.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

Grifter posted:

The way Rashad's legs go is still pretty chilling.

When i saw crocop fall after getting kicked by gonzaga I thought he would never walk again. Maybe that would've been better for all of us.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Joe Warren's a cool dude.

Amir's cool too.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
It was the Rashad Dance, Hughes being a giant baby about the Rashad Dance, and the complete destruction of Whitehead that made me an Evans fan forever.

I need to gif that moment in the Whitehead fight where Rashad spins a sprawl into taking Mike's back.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Cool fighters dance sometimes

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

MysteryNad posted:

Tan Dan Miragliotta

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.

The SituAsian posted:

When i saw crocop fall after getting kicked by gonzaga I thought he would never walk again. Maybe that would've been better for all of us.

I think this just turned out to be a muscle strain. Being unconscious probably keeps you loose. It was definitely horrifying at the time though, I remember being at a bar while I watched it and they showed it about ten times in slow-mo. The whole place groaned every time.

imitation pork
Jun 17, 2007

I had to beat them to death with their own shoes.
Grimey Drawer
Gonzaga kicks Tuchscherer into five minutes of dry heaving

Cerrone's hat trick

Chuckstare.gif

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Matt Riddle before he became an Awesome Stoner back when he just fought while stoned.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Can we make this a gifs and pics thread or should someone make a pic thread? Either way I need a place for this.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
Hulkamatt said in the State of the Pagoda thread that he doesn't mind if people start putting MMA pics in the Wrestling Picture thread since we're trying to make this forum more MMA friendly.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

The GIG posted:

Hulkamatt said in the State of the Pagoda thread that he doesn't mind if people start putting MMA pics in the Wrestling Picture thread since we're trying to make this forum more MMA friendly.

On the contrary, we're trying to make this forum more Pro Wrestling friendly

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
Also I will keep posting this until I die

Kelster11
Mar 9, 2005

You want me to clamp him boss?

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

So who's slamming Thiago there?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Alexander Houston

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Requesting the condit/robert downey jr .gif

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
MMA, pro wrestling, sometimes even Sakuraba gets them confused.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Requesting Fabricio Werdum offering Fat Sergei side control and Sergei staring at Werdum like he is a maniac.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What up gifs thread, I found some ~PRO ELITE~ gifs on my hd

heavyweights!

Sara McMann brutalizes a hapless Japanese woman

Bonus Diaz:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bellator is cool, but they sometimes get bad refs from the local Native American tribal council.

Joe Warren getting pummeled

Marius Zaromskis getting punched a bunch

A whole bunch

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Here, have some calligraphy

Now he'll never get his IUD out

Lid posted:

Requesting Fabricio Werdum offering Fat Sergei side control and Sergei staring at Werdum like he is a maniac.

Does anyone remember which fight it was where one guy in hunched over against the cage and his opponent punches between his legs to hit his face? It was a heavyweight fight, Strikeforce, probably Challengers.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

imitation pork posted:

Gonzaga kicks Tuchscherer into five minutes of dry heaving

I just spent five minutes of searching for "chris tuscherer bucket" and "tuscherer mma vomit" and I couldn't even find a picture with the bucket, let alone a gif of it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."

Lost For Words posted:

heavyweights!

Oh God the Fateral Drop

I had nearly forgotten

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Pretty sure we can shut this down, nothing will top the Jardine Sprawl (Also, how did it take so long for the Jardine Sprawl to get posted? We are most lamentable dustmen)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Sometimes fighters get hungry.

Sometimes it is between fights, and who doesn't enjoy burgers?

Sometimes it is right after fights, and urgh, BJ, don't lick that blood, you are gross :barf:

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
Luckily that was the last time Baby Jay was ever more than an arm's length from a burrito.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I can't believe I made a post about fighters eating and forgot about Edwards/McKenzie Chip Share Weigh-In Staredown (I am a dumb)

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
I don't ever want context for the chip stare. I want it to live on its own for all eternity.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

LobsterMobster posted:

Pretty sure we can shut this down, nothing will top the Jardine Sprawl (Also, how did it take so long for the Jardine Sprawl to get posted? We are most lamentable dustmen)

For any WWE guys reading this thread, a sprawl is a way of defending a takedown. By dropping your hips low and legs back it prevents your opponent from pulling in your legs and completing the takedown. Here's Mayhem Miller sprawling all over Sakuraba. In the gif above, Jardine is sprawling on a ghost.

If you don't sprawl, well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

I love this Dan Henderson gif.

• Locked thread